What a nightmare!

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
Literally!!

From backing accidents, falling asleep behind the wheel, driving to the next stop and realizing I haven't had my seat belt on, my helper splitting his shin on the steps, only having 15 stops done by noon with 290 to go, late airs, etc etc etc...

I slept like :censored2:. Man I need a vacation!

Happy Peak!! One more week!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Once I punch out, I don't care one bit about that place. We can only work so many hours in a week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Once I punch out, I don't care one bit about that place. We can only work so many hours in a week.

When I get home I mentally review my day, going over any deliveries that I may have handled differently but, for the most part, I don't think about this place until I punch back in the next work day.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Literally!!

From backing accidents, falling asleep behind the wheel, driving to the next stop and realizing I haven't had my seat belt on, my helper splitting his shin on the steps, only having 15 stops done by noon with 290 to go, late airs, etc etc etc...

I slept like :censored2:. Man I need a vacation!

Happy Peak!! One more week!!!
Sweet dreams

nystripe96

The only thing that truly matters is family. The second I punch out I forget about UPS until the next work day. Anything that happens there, positive or negative stays at the work place. Don't worry about what management thinks of you because as long as you're honest to them and honest with yourself then your union brothers will have your back.

brownelf

This is my last peak, I'm going to take a selfie Friday nite at my final Xmas stop wherever it may be. It would take a Xmas miracle for me to have enough hours or energy to work Saturday.