What a trip

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
What a trip today was. If a month ago someone told me I would be delivering on a Sunday at the end of December in New England...with both doors open...in shorts and a short sleeve shirt I would have had a good laugh.

People looked surprised, befuddled and some gave me a thumbs up. One lady jumped up and down as I parked out front yelling woohoo.

Weird day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What a trip today was. If a month ago someone told me I would be delivering on a Sunday at the end of December in New England...with both doors open...in shorts and a short sleeve shirt I would have had a good laugh.

People looked surprised, befuddled and some gave me a thumbs up. One lady jumped up and down as I parked out front yelling woohoo.

Weird day.

My daughter and son-in-law live in Albany (NY). They were here for the weekend to celebrate Christmas. We are on the tail end of a pretty nasty ice storm. They went back home to 60 degree weather.

Weird day.
It would have been the best if she would have flashed her boobs at you.

images

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Another odd thing about today was having no edd/manifest. No idea what was in the truck. Only thing that made it easier than how I imagine the old clipboard days were was the pal numbers on the boxes :)

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Another odd thing about today was having no edd/manifest. No idea what was in the truck. Only thing that made it easier than how I imagine the old clipboard days were was the pal numbers on the boxes :)

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app
It was much worse. The good thing was back in the day the stop or street was always on the same shelf. You knew where to look.