What all will ups earn and learn pay for?

Broady

I know ups earn and learn will pay for the classes and some of the books, but I have a grant and they do not have to give me any money because it pays almost all of it. Just wondering if they will pay for a laptop, bed, or anything else? Thanks.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I know ups earn and learn will pay for the classes and some of the books, but I have a grant and they do not have to give me any money because it pays almost all of it. Just wondering if they will pay for a laptop, bed, or anything else? Thanks.
Throw in a massage while you're at it...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you going to keep starting new threads until someone tells you what you want to hear?

Your schooling is paid for. Why should UPS pay for anything if you have no out of pocket school related expenses?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
My schools free but I want more.
everyone-is-raving-about-bernie-sanders-powerful-new-ad.jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
They also pay for your first "college " experience with a real girl.

And anything else you want.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
What all will ups earn and learn pay for?

"College, all will ups earn and learn pay for. Go there, you must. Proper grammar, have you not. Ready you are not to become poster here. Weak is the force in you. Hmmm? Yes."

image.jpeg