What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

oldngray

nowhere special
d855190769c41c44f844054d5e8fc536.jpg

Well dogs for one because i still hear barking when i sleep. Customers who say, "why didnt you pull in my driveway." I also dont care much for tree branches. Management asking me to make 9.5 when they could see i have 11 hr plan. I could go on but ill stop

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Multi billion dollar company...my fan broke a week ago. I have asked/requested/bitched to every member of management to have maintainence replace it. Sometime before 2016.

Ups is a game/system. Learn to play it and no matter how twisted or disfunctional it is make it what it is. It's going to get to you just like anything in life. If you are a lifer treat it like a marriage. Some days you are going to like your partner and some days you won't. If you are better off with your wife/ups stay and make the best of it. If you don't like it quit/divorce.

Sometimes in life it's good to take a step back and look at things from another perspective. Things that bother us might be a big deal then but later on they just don't matter.

BigBeef42

The lack of thanks.

Customers who refuse to put gate codes on their pkgs.

Customers who dont know their own addresses.

Sent using Ink and Canvas

Dealing with all the butt kissers like UPState who work off the clock and keep the floor clean under the bosses' desk clean so they get special favors.
Also learning that there are always going to be others who you don't like but keeping your feeling to yourself shows class. We/I /all of us can't always do this but we can't try to be better at getting caught up in petty stuff like this post. There are others on the other end of this message that have feelings also. They and thing what would your grandfather do in these situations. Would be be proud of what you said?

Pooter

The thing I hate the most is listening all day about safety safety safety and then have them make snark remarks about production.

Over load u with NDAs to the point where u have to speed thus making that speech on safety useless.

barnyard

KTM rider
Customer has a package with an RS label and says, "I was not sure what to do with the label."

"Really, did you miss the day in kindergarten when they went over stickers??"

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
This goes for multiple jobs at UPS. Fellow employees who, for whatever reasons, don't do their job, knowing the next guy will have to do it. Example: breaking a set down and leaving their dolly attached to their front box because they were too lazy to drop it off at the dolly pad. Leaving whatever they drive trashed out with cola cans, chicken wings, etc, so that the "other" guy has to spend part of his AM time doing housekeeping before they start THEIR job. This used to aggravate me when I was a package driver, before DR. You come in to work after a vacation or a call out and you have 10 paid send agains that you know there was no attempt made to indirect them, giving you 10 more stops on top of your regular day....off my soapbox.