what are you drinking?

B

blueterrior

im gonna give this a go, it seems to be a staple of most forums. so post what your drinking, or eating. im drinking bud light lime and eating panda express :happy-very:

Re-Raise

Barbecue ribs I picked up at a tavern owned by a high school friend of mine on the way home and drinking Drambuie in a rootbeer float.

probellringer

becks oktoberfest...sausage pepper,onion pizza..pickin up daughter from scool dance,,,then finishing decorating the tree....whos gonna start the tree shot thread???

klein

Für Meno :)
hot coffee after I just lost my beach-sandels with ocean waves at 9pm in the darkness ! :( Atleast I had a good swim :)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Fresh made pizza (hot) from the local shop I walk in and order from my buddy Sal after the sort Friday evenings and a nice old vine zinfindel. A large glass and a little bit more and then maybe a little bit more.........

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Good idea, but not me. We've got zero Christmas spirit this year. No tree, no decorations.

Bah humbug!

I like to express my feelings for the season by plugging in a string of lights, still on the plastic rack, and throwing them in the front yard. Our neighbors go all-out, but they know where we work and it gets a big laugh every year.