What are you thankful for.................

Family. We're all healthy, doing alright in this world.

Extended family. Going over sis's for dinner, all (my side) will be there.

This 'new' place we live that my wife loves so much. Wifey's happy, I'm happy.

My new truck!
im also thankful for my truck I got last year. I filled that friend---er up four times with firewood in the last two weekends in the wake of hurricane sandy.

image.jpg
image.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im also thankful for beer I forgot.....
And with the start of the holiday season, I switch to Canadian mist or BV. Time to get the glow on, the holiday sparkle, etc.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Thankful for everything and everyone in my life.
The friends I have yet to meet, the obstacles I have yet to overcome and the ability to make choices in my life.

rod

Retired 22 years
I am thankful that the shirt-tail relatives who the wife invited for Thanksgiving dinner can't make it so we won't have to put up with their neurotic yapping little mut.

rod

Retired 22 years
I am thankful that that idiot women who posted a picture on Facebbok of her flippin the bird at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in D.C is getting so much flak about it and has lost her job because of it. What an idiot.

Seriously?
Yea I thank God I'm a teamster all the time. They have negotiated a great life for my family and I. If Jesus was here he would walk the picket line with me Jim Hoffa and Martin Luther King if he could be there too. Guys like you that don't appreciate what this union has done for us make me want to puke. Keep living your good life.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yea I thank God I'm a teamster all the time. They have negotiated a great life for my family and I. If Jesus was here he would walk the picket line with me Jim Hoffa and Martin Luther King if he could be there too. Guys like you that don't appreciate what this union has done for us make me want to puke. Keep living your good life.

+1000

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Of all of the things that you have to be thankful for in your life you want to thank God that you are a member of a (corrupt) labor union?

I am thankful that I have two beautiful children who have a mother and father who both love them very much and who have made us both so very proud.

I am thankful that I have my health and that I have the means to help those less fortunate than myself.

I am thankful that I have a job which rewards me for my hard work with a generous wage, health benefits and pension.

A

anonymous6

i'm thankful that i can help out family , friends, and strangers when they need a hand up.

Of all of the things that you have to be thankful for in your life you want to thank God that you are a member of a (corrupt) labor union?

I am thankful that I have two beautiful children who have a mother and father who both love them very much and who have made us both so very proud.

I am thankful that I have my health and that I have the means to help those less fortunate than myself.

I am thankful that I have a job which rewards me for my hard work with a generous wage, health benefits and pension.
You just don't get it. You don't know everything and you think you do. You're sad.