What Are Your Long Weekend Plans??

What are your long weekend plans?

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
The last official weekend of Summer! Whacha' all doin?

We got nothing! We had planned to go to a big cookout Sunday, but the hostess wound up in the hospital.

Might go kayaking, that's about it!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just cook out at home. Turn the freeways over to the amateur drivers. My grocery store is less than 2 miles away and I may go there early mornings.
Had chemo today, so the recliner is my spot for the Sat. & Sun. Chillaxin' !!!

DS

Fenderbender
We are going to Bob's "ribfest"
My mom was an artist, a unique one at that,She sewed portraits,on a sewing machine.
I have friends (Bob)that already has one of my moms creations.They wanted another one
to compliment the other one.Today the runoff for the A/C unit backed up (my fault)
and we had a bit of a mess.But lo and behold,when I got down in there,I found something
that they might be able to use.
I cut this off my old denim jacket from the 70's,it needs a wash in the machine, a nice black velvet background ,and a frame.She also made me a sweet Hendrix one,but I was careless and it was stolen.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Starting vacation tomorrow. Nothing but work outside. Landscaping like a mother all week cause I haven't had a vacation all summer. 17 weeks no break freakin ridiculous dude. First time in 13 years no summer vacation wtf. But hittin up happy hour every day right at the bar around the corner. I could crawl home if needed lol. Tomorrow night its on with the fellas. First up dinner and frostees at buffalo wild wings then UFC at the crib with the fellas whoopin some asses in ping pong all night long DADDY O. UFC on the 163 inch screen in the game room. If anyone is interested in UFC,boxing or wrestling, I stream all the pay per views on this website WWW.XMEFORUMS.COM from my media center pc I got hooked up to my home theater system. Its like 6 or 10 bux a month for unlimited streams. Ive been using this site for like over 2 years now. I turned a lot of guys at work on to it. Check it out good stuff fellas.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One day at a time. Tomorrow it's tailgating ALL DAY. So grilling and drinking. Sunday and Monday depend on how well I recover from Saturday.

rod

Retired 22 years
The last official weekend of Summer! Whacha' all doin?

We got nothing! We had planned to go to a big cookout Sunday, but the hostess wound up in the hospital.

Might go kayaking, that's about it!

Speaking of kayaking I've got 2 sea kayaks for sell - cheap. The wife paid about $1,300 bucks apiece for them. We had our fun with them but got out of kayaking a couple of years ago. Now they just take up space in my basement. Would like to get $600 each out of them now. One is a Current Design-Storm and the other is a Necky - Looksha.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Drinking beer and eating a lot of meat. Gonna make my old lady pay for not getting over here during the week and having a labor day party at the house Saturday night. We'll play pin the tail on the scab and get drunk. Wash, rinse, repeat. Labor Day is one of the best days of the year.

New one for me after 25 years, working a sort on Labor day. I'll be out skiing, fishing and fueling the boat for two days. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.