What can I file a grievance on?

Mastergt8

I'm wondering... what are some things you can grieve and how does the process go?

Maybe some examples of odd things new drivers wouldn't know they could grieve ? And the simplest things you can grieve.

542thruNthru

I'm wondering... what are some things you can grieve and how does the process go?
It's all in here.

Maybe some examples of odd things new drivers wouldn't know they could grieve ? And the simplest things you can grieve.
So many different things in different areas. Read you workday workweek language in your supplemental agreement so know your guarantees. Read articles 37, 22.4 and 17 in the master agreement.

Those will cover a lot of things for you. Good luck.

undies

As far as I am concerned, you can file on just about anything. Whether it will get you paid or even get some sort of resolution is another story. If you feel disrespected, picked on, singled out, harassed or even looked at the wrong way by management...you can file a grievance.

UPSER1987

As far as I am concerned, you can file on just about anything. Whether it will get you paid or even get some sort of resolution is another story. If you feel disrespected, picked on, singled out, harassed or even looked at the wrong way by management...you can file a grievance.
Softie.