What car do you drive?

Spiderman

Package Slinger
This is the car I drive everyday. Its a 2005 model. I drive a 2002 Chevy pickup to get to it everyday. As far as a car for a college kid? I helped my son get a 2004 Chevy Cavalier three years ago. I put a grand down and he pays the $161 notes on it. 26K miles meant low maintenance, four cylinder gets great gas mileage, four doors are easy to load his junk and friends in it. White paint job is easy to match when he puts dents in it.

Parked at your house?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Parked at your house?

I wish. Actually, its parked in front of the drummer from the old classic rock group "Kansas". Nice guy, he gave me a set of signed drumsticks. I took that pic the morning I got my P7 back from the body shop with a new paint job. It looked good for a week or two before the dirt covered it again.

DS

Fenderbender
We spent 2 hours at the Toyota dealership today.
My wife's lease was up and she ended up deciding on this.
2012 yaris LE hatchback.

800px-2012_Toyota_Yaris_LE_five-door_--_03-16-2012.jpg

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Have several different ones but would not disclose what they are as it would be way to easy for the company to figure out who I am. But one of my favorites is my boat.

rod

Retired 22 years
Currently I have a 2008 half ton 4X4 Silverado extended cab pickup and a 2011 Ultra Classic Harley Electro-Glide. My wife has a 2007 Honda Accord and a 2006 Kymco 150cc motorscooter. I also have a 1988 50cc Yamaha Razz scooter that I beat the crap out of about 2 weeks a year. I also have 3 fishing boats, 2 ocean kayaks and a Honda Rancher ATV. I also have a 1988 Scamp campng trailer and I just picked up a 2112 Dutchman Rubicon 21 foot toyhauler. Needless to say I spend a lot of time and $$$ at the local licenseing dept and my insurance company but I love my toys.

UPSGUY72

We spent 2 hours at the Toyota dealership today.
My wife's lease was up and she ended up deciding on this.
2012 yaris LE hatchback.

800px-2012_Toyota_Yaris_LE_five-door_--_03-16-2012.jpg

Nice car... I love Toyota's

When I got bumped out of the building 2 miles from my house I brought a used 2009 Toyota Corolla S 5 speed. I get about 31 miles a gallon, I probably could get better gas mileage but I drive 52 miles to and from work each day and most of is at 75 miles an hour. It's a little rocket ship and I'll leave it at that....

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Is your son going to be staying on campus, if so I would check with the school on the car policy for freshmen. I know a lot of schools do not allow freshmen to have a car on campus freshman year. If staying local or allowed a used Honda Accord is a good car

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm still driving the ranger my parents got me for high school graduation 11 years ago!!! It's brutal in the snow so I bought an old beater 4x4 this past winter. Least snow we have had in probably 20 years. As always wife gets the nice car a Mazda 6.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Wife- 98 Maxima-105000 on clock, but looks brand new
Me- 2006 GTO (for fun.........)
Me to work- 94 GMC Sonama with 139000 on the clock
Family to the lake with boat- 96 Chevy C2500 extended cab long bed

I did drive a 2006 GTO. A female GOOBERSMOOCH pulled out in front of me. She was high on drugs, got out of the truck, and walked into a mobile home park full of mexicans. And she didn't even own the truck...........Now I can say I OWNED a 2006 GTO.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I did drive a 2006 GTO. A female GOOBERSMOOCH pulled out in front of me. She was high on drugs, got out of the truck, and walked into a mobile home park full of mexicans. And she didn't even own the truck...........Now I can say I OWNED a 2006 GTO.

Shoulda been in the big Chevy!

Griff

first car advice would be a honda civic or accord. they run forever and are good at the pumps.

i'm very pro union, but its difficult to support american made cars. it's the only industry where i avoid made in the usa.

chevy has been making my heard turn a bit with the cruze and such though.