What center do you work out of??

Tyler Durden

Enlightend
You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

DS

Fenderbender
Tyler, even if you are a pilot landing at all these places,you can not wake up as another person.You are mixing too much yin with your yang,yet you call yourself enlightened.You can percieve yorself to be anyone you want,but waking up and finding out you're a russian ballet dancer is information best kept to yourself.

stringerman85

Tyler, even if you are a pilot landing at all these places,you can not wake up as another person.You are mixing too much yin with your yang,yet you call yourself enlightened.You can percieve yorself to be anyone you want,but waking up and finding out you're a russian ballet dancer is information best kept to yourself.

Haha dude he is just using a script from a movie, Fight Club, Remember? That's why his screen name is Tyler Durden

Forty6and2

I'm Broken

haha- rotflmao

fight club rules though!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I work in the "center" of my kitchen. It's called an prep. island. So, I guess you could say I work in the 'island center'. Sounds exotic, eh?

I'm my own boss and I schedule my own hours. :wink2: