What Could You Do With $3,300 A Week?

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Surely, you could open your own business and let the little lady sit down, after her triple-bypass surgery, right?

Well, as Congressman Lee stated, "I ain't giving up my check ... see I have a nice house and a kid in college!"

Yes, ladies and gents ... from the mouth of a Christian Conservative!

So what would you do with $172,000 a year?

http://now.msn.com/lee-terry-nebras...-keep-drawing-pay-despite-government-shutdown

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I like this response: "A wise person said, to solve the problem, tie their performance to their paystubbs. If they don't get a budget done and laws passed, no paycheck."

Lee Terry probably thinks he's the only one with a mortgage and a kid in college. What a shmuck.

SmithBarney

3300 a week.... week #1 off welfare, week #2 pay off CC debt from major surgery, week #3-5 pay off mortgage(not much left), week #6 take my family on a vacation that doesn't include ramen noodles, and a tent in the yard. weeks #7-17 pay off student loans...
But really all these things will still be here when I'm dead, thanks FRED!

EDIT: YES THATS RIGHT FULL TIME CRR(<10yrs) AT FEDEX HAS TO GET WELFARE!!!!! THANKS FRED!

Nick9075

Surely, you could open your own business and let the little lady sit down, after her triple-bypass surgery, right?

Well, as Congressman Lee stated, "I ain't giving up my check ... see I have a nice house and a kid in college!"

Yes, ladies and gents ... from the mouth of a Christian Conservative!

So what would you do with $172,000 a year?

Lee Terry, Nebraska Congressman, says he'll keep drawing pay despite government shutdown

That is just middle class in the NYC metropolitan region or most of New England for a family of two (DINKS - double income no kids). you won't be living that high on the hog when the average home price is over $600,000 and property taxes are over $12,000 a year. I still have my routes in the NYC area and I work a 2nd job making $30 an hour not seeing any money after expenses the gov't still has their hand out however and I pay just under $300 a month for very basic health coverage thru the state of Massachusetts

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't tell me. Show me. Run for congress or bitch about it.

You'd be the perfect GOP candidate from the South. Out West or up North (Yankeeville), you'd poll under 5%. But down home, you're the man. Go for it! You can be the next Ted Cruz, or maybe Cam Brady.

CJinx

Michele Bachmann was also "called" by God to run in 2012. Was God pissed when she dropped out of the primary race?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would imagine ol' Bill is "indisposed" at the moment. My vote is for Rand Paul if he runs.

Rand Paul? He'll be as successful as Dad at right around 8%. That won't win, will it? If you thought Ron was crazy, just look at Rand. Proof positive that the fruit (in this case, a nut) doesn't fall far from the tree. You and Hoaxter keep those 8% fires burning, OK?

vantexan

Rand Paul? He'll be as successful as Dad at right around 8%. That won't win, will it? If you thought Ron was crazy, just look at Rand. Proof positive that the fruit (in this case, a nut) doesn't fall far from the tree. You and Hoaxter keep those 8% fires burning, OK?

I'll be the first to say that his dad is off his rocker. But his son, who spent his summer recess doing pro bono eye surgeries, is one of the most rational, intelligent persons to ever make it into Congress. I bet you'd find alot to admire if you gave him a chance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have thought about running for office after retirement. If I do I'll donate at least 50% likely more to the communities I work for.