What Date Exactly Is 156 Reports in 2020

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have to turn in my 2020 vacation picks tomorrow and I am wondering exactly what date in August would be 156 reports. I like to spread my six weeks throughout the year but next year will probably be different since I am finally thinking about retiring. With the August 1, 2020 raise I will get a $10,384.20 bonus which would be my 2021 vacation pay. To be safe I'm thinking it would be smart to wait until Founder's Day. I don't know how our paid holidays work in this equation.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I have to turn in my 2020 vacation picks tomorrow and I am wondering exactly what date in August would be 156 reports. I like to spread my six weeks throughout the year but next year will probably be different since I am finally thinking about retiring. With the August 1, 2020 raise I will get a $10,384.20 bonus which would be my 2021 vacation pay. To be safe I'm thinking it would be smart to wait until Founder's Day. I don't know how our paid holidays work in this equation.

Calculate Duration Between Two Dates – Results

Calculator: Add to or subtract from a date

I use both of these when I am trying to play around with dates and duration. They have quite a few tweakable features.

trickpony1

With the August 1, 2020 raise I will get a $10,384.20 bonus which would be my 2021 vacation pay.

Can you cash in your 2021 vacations in 2020?

I knew a high seniority guy, like you, that worked the first week of 2017 and then took all his vacation/option weeks, in a row, that he had scheduled the year before. He retired right after that.

His BA told him this was the way to do it.
You also earn some more vacation time, that you need to make sure you get paid for, by doing it this way.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I will get paid for my six weeks of 2021 vacation pay if I work 156 days in 2020. I won’t get the Option Days though. $10K is good walking away money to me.