What did I do wrong?

QKRSTKR

You gave out to much info. Air came in late. Period. I never tell anyone they're entitled to a refund. On sunny days I just tell em Sun was in pilots eyes. We also do not give out center phone #.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My wife was trying on a new dress tonight and asked me, "Does this make my butt look big?".
Truthfully, I told her yes it did a little bit.
She got mad and cussed at me and is not talking to me.
I guess i'll be sleeping where I am sitting tonight.
You went about it from the wrong perspective. You should have stated that the dress made her butt look just fine. However it made the rest of her body appear too small!
Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

barnyard

KTM rider
The only thing you did wrong is tell the customer the delivery is free. If we failed to deliver an NDA package, then the shipper will be charged for the NDA saver rate, if they file a claim. A day late and it gets changed as a 2DA and so on.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
The only thing you did wrong is tell the customer the delivery is free. If we failed to deliver an NDA package, then the shipper will be charged for the NDA saver rate, if they file a claim. A day late and it gets changed as a 2DA and so on.

Seriously? I have never heard that before. I would argue that, a failure to provide the service level that I paid for, is a failure.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have never heard of this but it does make a lot of sense from our point of view; however, if I were the consignee, I'm not so sure I would agree.

For example, suppose you had the closing on your house scheduled for 11 am and the closing depended upon some paperwork which was supposed to be delivered by 10:30. Your lawyer and realtor, along with the seller and their lawyer and realtor, are all waiting for this paperwork to arrive so they can close on the house and get on with the rest of their day. 10:30 comes and go with no paperwork. Finally the NDA letter is delivered at 11:30, too late for the closing which had to be rescheduled. Would you be content with paying the NDA Saver rate?

old levi's

blank space
My wife was trying on a new dress tonight and asked me, "Does this make my butt look big?".
Truthfully, I told her yes it did a little bit.
She got mad and cussed at me and is not talking to me.
I guess i'll be sleeping where I am sitting tonight.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

The correct answer should have been: " It's not a fair question; I saw you put it on."

barnyard

KTM rider
You've never heard it before because it isn't true.

My wife is in charge of the shipping for her department. They are one of our center's top 5 shippers. She said that when they file claims for late NDA, the are refunded the diff between NDA and NDA saver. The terms and conditions that shippers agree to states that UPS is not responsible for costs incurred because of late shipments.

Just because you have not heard of something, does not make it untrue.