What do package handlers wear in a hot semi?

drenched

best advice... wear as little as possible, the more skin showing, the cooler you will feel... well at least thats what they say... wife beaters or any sleeveless shirts are great! some people wear sweatbands or headbands, which help keep sweat away from ur eyes or hands! and drink as much water as you possibly can! getting dehydrated makes work even more miserable!
I finally looked at some of the people working around me yesterday. Most people had sleeveless shirts. I think I'll bring a tank top today. My cousin said some guys show up wearing a normal shirt over what they want to work in, then when they go into the truck and start they take the t-shirt off since they have something under it.

I think everybody loses some weight in this job. I drank like a gallon of water and went to the bathroom once and by the end of the night the shorts I was wearing felt more loose.

I don't think I'd want a camelback. I guess its good for runners who are running somewhere, but just having a jug of water I think works better at UPS. Its easy to get a quick drink and you don't have a gallon of extra weight on you when you are working.