what do we have to hide here?

pretzel_man

I previously posted the following as tieguy. It was deleted and my tieguy account is now being blocked where I get busy server error messages. If it is as silly as Hoaxster claims then why is it being deleted and why is my account being blocked? the following exchange took place in the social media thread:

---Quote (Originally by trplnkl)---
Hmmmm, I always thought you had that job sewed up....
---End Quote---

---Quote (Originally by tieguy)---
i appreciate the vote but alas I think as you know I'm not politically correct enough for the job.

No I'm thinking corporate has to view this site as somewhat of an annoyance. As I'm sure you know buster brown likes to control all public dialogue about buster brown.

So I think its only natural that corporate would put their own spin doctors here. So the question then would be who or whom. They would want that person to eventually work his/her way into a position of leadership on the site to afford them greater control. Who better then someone already working in the communications side of the business on a web site to work his way into the BC leadership role here helping administer the web site.

what better dodge then openly taliking about already being in a corporate communications job to throw everyone off.

then watch what has taken place. First the extent of his postings were quick one liners that tended to be pro union to earn the love of the majority posters here. once everyone gets comfortable with him a remarkable metamorphisis takes place. Lets call him butterfly in honor of the super sensitive feelings and this metamorphisis.

First he has the site moderate the two most outspoken management posters here. Not once but twice. This reels them in and puts them on notice that they had better back off his territory.

suddenly after a BC career of limited one liners our butterfly now becomes very outspoken and very opinionated. I had to laugh when I watched our allegedly office bound manager butterfly try to educate Jonesy on the merits of a bonus delivery center. Did he suddenly read the 340 methods manual?

I would expect more threads like this one as our butterfly uses suttle forms of intimidation to control the dialogue here.

I noticed that post was deleted....

I thought you chose to remove it....

I guess I don't understand this....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
First - tieguy is referring to me (in case someone has not been following his obsessive conspiracies related to me)

Second - I do not work in communications - I am a manager in Customer Information Management (within the Information Systems structure) of a group of User Representatives that represent the end user of UPS.com applications such as Schedule a Pickup, Calculate Time and Cost, etc. Note: I have nothing to do with UPSers.com so don't bother asking me stuff about that site.

Third - I was in IE for 10 years during which time I was the Time Study coordinator for the Georgia District and for the Southeast Region, I have done many time studies, I have approved hundreds and I have audited thousands. All dated now but in the early 90's I knew Time Studies Manual and the 340 Methods manual probably as well or better than Pretzel_Man. However, I don't know all the new technology implication within the Time Study or the 340 Methods.

Just thought I would help you out tieguy so you wouldn't have to guess and make things up in this area. Conspiracy theories work better if one does have a few facts interspersed.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The owner of this site isn't crazy about people posting conspiracy theories about who owns it or how it is run. Its as simple as that, she deleted it. Tieguy should be able to log on, he currently has no infractions and is not in the moderation que line. I have been having problems logging on myself sometimes, it seems to be a software issue that needs to be worked out. There were a lot of problems with the last software upgrade, a few still linger. When Hoax was asked to be a mod, he was concerned about having to mod union members, so he usually focuses on management members. Thats it in a nutshell, nothing more.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxster and I have had this discussion in the chat rooms and he has told me he definitely believes there is a company paid shill here. well last man standing it appears to be him.

I am often surprised that corporate does not have someone join this site and somehow try to sway or influence public opinion.

I always assumed they did.

This has been my discussion on this topic ... I "assumed they did" so I would use that to carefully consider what I post here since I choose to not be anonymous. Still got the attention of Upper Management a couple of time.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
lol, scratch . nice try

Since Socks and myself are now being blocked by alleged software bugs ( :happy-very: )

You can believe me or not. I can log onto the mod forum with no problem, but I can not currently log on to the Moderator Control Panel which has a separate address. I get a screen that says "scratch" and my code that has been the same for the last five years is invalid and I am blocked. Seems to be a browser problem that occurs only on this site.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Interesting topic if posts are being deleted then that's a shame.

Posts get deleted all the time.
Most posters understand why and learn from their transgressions against the Brown Cafe TOS.
I got several of my posts deleted when I first came on Brown Cafe ... it's all part of learning the rules of engagement that the site owner has laid down.

However, some think they are above any control by the site owner and become obsessed about it inventing conspiracies to try and destroy the creditability of the site and not recognizing the authority of an "owner" of a site. It's the old "If I can't play the way I want to, nobody can play!" ... a very selfish and destructive attitude.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This is better than a "Coast to Coast" show. :)

Had to look that one up ... from Wikipedia
- Coast to Coast AM covers unusual topics and is full of personal stories related to callers. While program content varies, most nights are focused on paranormal and pseudoscientific subjects such as the occult, remote viewing, hauntings, shadow people, psychic reading, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, crop circles, cryptozoology, the Hollow Earth hypothesis, and science fiction literature, among others.

Yep, I think you nailed that one cosmic - Tieguy would be a good caller for that show.

Atietoo

Banned
Had to look that one up ... from Wikipedia
- Coast to Coast AM covers unusual topics and is full of personal stories related to callers. While program content varies, most nights are focused on paranormal and pseudoscientific subjects such as the occult, remote viewing, hauntings, shadow people, psychic reading, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, crop circles, cryptozoology, the Hollow Earth hypothesis, and science fiction literature, among others.

Yep, I think you nailed that one cosmic - Tieguy would be a good caller for that show.
shouldn't you guys let him post so he can join in on the discussion of his faults? Does not seem fair to hit him while you have his hands tied

Catatonic

Nine Lives
shouldn't you guys let him post so he can join in on the discussion of his faults? Does not seem fair to hit him while you have his hands tied

As scratch pointed out earlier, tieguy is being allowed to post. I went and looked and neither tieguy, nor UPSSocks, is on the banned list.
He is making out like he can not post when he actually can post. It's just the way Tieguy operates ... this is par for the course for him, another one of his tricks ... don't feel to sorry for him, he is just playing games.

Tie wouldn't be paranoid if everybody wasn't out get him.
The only one out to get Tieguy is Tieguy himself.
Everyone else is just reacting to what he posts.

Last edited:

Re-Raise

Tieguy have you ever considered that your own actions , in this case your posts, may have led to the result?

Rather than claiming to be the victim of an elaborate conspiracy maybe you could take this opportunity to look in the mirror and realize that some of your posts crossed a line.

Cheryl define and the moderators define that line.

As someone who espouses the theory that employees should just follow management rules you certainly exhibit the inability to do so yourself.

tieguy

Banned
You can believe me or not. I can log onto the mod forum with no problem, but I can not currently log on to the Moderator Control Panel which has a separate address. I get a screen that says "scratch" and my code that has been the same for the last five years is invalid and I am blocked. Seems to be a browser problem that occurs only on this site.

looky looky my ID has mysteriously un software glitched itself.
scratch i believe you believe you are correct.

with that said I'm no novice to websites or computer issues. I've created and run websites in the past. when these mysterious glitchs appeared I tried logging in from several different IP addresses and several different computers.
the timing of these glitchs was too coincidental. as I logged in with different ID's and those were discovered with my help they too developed the mysterious software glitch. So I know whats going on here.
I have no problem creating multiple yahoo ID's and gmail ID's if thats the game we are going to play here. But I think its silly to do so.

all I ever really wanted was the ability to block out one moderator here who I think consistently oversteps his bounds. After numerous requests to that point many made directly to the folks that run this site I then asked the question who moderates the overzealous moderator. that was not a snap decision but one made after numerous attempts at other options.

anyone notice that Hoaxster is spending a lot of time and energy lately protesting my point that he is a company paid shill here. I've now had posts deleted and numerous personal attacs to that point even though I would think that he being a moderator would know those personal attacks are a clear violation of TOS?

the site is what you make it. Every single negative trait I have been accused of here Hoaxster has also displayed without repercussions. Perhaps a moderator could lead by example?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
looky looky my ID has mysteriously un software glitched itself.
scratch i believe you believe you are correct.

... and numerous personal attacs to that point even though I would think that he being a moderator would know those personal attacks are a clear violation of TOS?

Every single negative trait I have been accused of here Hoaxster has also displayed without repercussions. Perhaps a moderator could lead by example?

Glad you got the goblins out of your computer.

Please point out the attacks on you ... I have been careful to be sure to only attack those behaviors you displayed here on BC and the posts you posted. If you feel I have attacked you personally, I am sorry ... I was trying to focus on your behavior and actions and not you as a person.

Hopefully, I am leading by example - I have been very careful to only react and reply to those things that can be seen by others here on BC. If you want to call in on "Coast to Coast" you are welcome to - I think your conspiracy theories would fit right in - not attacking you, just saying.

You made up stuff to try and justify your conspiracy theories and I corrected them so your conspiracy theories can have more credence - I'm really just trying to be helpful.

I have never observed you apologizing for any of your "mistakes" you have made in the past on here - again, just an observation of what is here on BC.

You try to trick people all the time on here and twist their words around so again, no attacking you but really just a respect and appreciation of your gamesmanship and the way you post on here. Not my style but I recognize the art in it.

A always tieguy, I enjoyed this and really respect the tactics and subterfuge you use to try and win at any cost.