What do y'all think of Maynard's View?

Nildog

I was just curious what actual UPS employees think of the YouTube channel Maynard's View? At one point I enjoyed his content but now I feel like he either redoes the same ideas over and over again or just does click bait stuff. What do you guys think of his content?

Box Ox

6.gif

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
The dude yells at the camera quite a bit, but his info is pretty spot on most of the time. For example, he made a video about HR being dissolved, now it’s happened at my hub. I don’t like watching them but it seems to be good info. Why he still posts about UPS even though he doesn’t work here anymore is beyond me.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I was just curious what actual UPS employees think of the YouTube channel Maynard's View? At one point I enjoyed his content but now I feel like he either redoes the same ideas over and over again or just does click bait stuff. What do you guys think of his content?
There was a thread here on brown cafe weeks before his video came out. It was already old news

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I didn't like that one Jamie lady out of Local 117 (I think?) doing the video telling us to vote yes on the contract or risk being locked out. I really hated Maynard's spoof video response. The guy's regular voice is screechy enough as is, my ears started bleeding listening to his impression of her.

Ackerlin

Glorified Hub rat, guy disappeared when he was encouraging the strike and it never happened, a couple other UPS youtubers disappeared around the same time as well.

JJinVA

he’s a liberal snowflake. Shouldn’t you hate him?

I think his politics are lame like most celebs, but god knows hes got an amazing voice. Same with Eddie Vedder. Theres not many that can hit notes that give me goosebumps but those two can, and then I instantly have to go punch a baby cause I start feeling feminine for guys giving me goosebumps.