What do you do if you noticed there was money being docked out of your check

lovemyjb

i recently just been injured and working light duty and money is being docked out of my check for no reason been going on for three weeks do you think management is playing games and can someone lose there job over it if i file a corporate complaint

lovemyjb

theres a negative under neather current pay rate
current pay rate xx.xx
regular xx.xx-
regular xx.xx hours total
total hours worked
current totals xxx.xx
theres no explanation of anything why and im married with kids lol and on top of it being on workerscomp

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
current pay rate xx.xx
regular xx.xx-
total hours worked
current totals xxx.xx
theres no explanation of anything why and im married with kids lol and on top of it being on workerscomp
Looks like you were over paid somewhere, had this happen once in 15 years where I had some 7 punch time that was incorrectly added.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
When you come in for light duty are you filling out a time card or recording your hours, or are you putting times on a post it note and hoping management gets around to putting it in? You are your best advocate, you took the time to long on here and post, why not take the time to pursue this at your center?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

interesting everytime i ask they avoid me
i write down my hours worked even if they have me on light duty i should get my current pay rate but nothing adds up
i was wounder if it is a cardinal sin if employees time cards are changed and the current pay rate gets docked

Rather than think there is some sort of conspiracy against you simply request a meeting with your steward present to go over your concerns with management.

UPSGUY72

current pay rate xx.xx
regular xx.xx-
total hours worked
current totals xxx.xx

I take your getting a check from workmans comp ?

If your collecting workman comp why are you working ? You can't work and collect your either working TAW or your not and collecting workmans comp.

You need to talk to the HR person in your building not your SUP.

clean hairy

If it were me, and $ were being deducted out of my check, I would track down the number to Payroll.
They are the ones deducting it, and I would guess the best ones to explain the deductions?