What do you do in order to "treat" your body?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I joined a gym in mid-Febuary and I have worked out every other day without fail. Its a program called "crossfit" where you have a different workout every time so you never get bored. It is very structured, there is a guy there that leads the excercises and yells at me when I start slacking. I need that, I dont want to think, I just want to be told what to do. It emphasizes cardio and core fitness, its very fast-paced with lots of reps at low weights.

Crossfit is good stuff.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I deliver in the hood, so I have access to the street pharmacist. I get the low low on the hippie lettuce.

I deliver in the country, where people actually grow it. If I wanted weed, I could literally follow my nose to the source. I have customers whose grow operations can be smelled from 1/4 of a mile away.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I bet if you set those crops on fire it will be smelt for more than a 1/4 mile :zombismiley:

48.gif

brownedout

Tae Kwon Do 2 to 3 times per week for cardio and flexibility. Full body (well almost) deep tissue massage every 2 weeks. Other Month... Lots of motrin and tramadol while actually on the package car. Stretching religiously before work and 10 to 20 minutes half way through the day. All this and I have found my groove to make it through the week as a somewhat upper middle aged UPSer!
Wow with exception of correction above, this could have been my post/response!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
sometimes i have nightmares that it's 10pm, half my center is still on road, hundreds of pieces still pending, and the rest of the center-team has gone home

and then the power in the building goes out

:panicsmiley:

old levi's

blank space
I bet if you set those crops on fire it will be smelt for more than a 1/4 mile :zombismiley:

48.gif

Several years ago, there was a large marijuana burn-off down in Florida. A flock of migrating terns flew above the area and passed directly through the smoke cloud. Not a tern was left unstoned.

article22

Banned
i used to visit the asian massage parlor when i was a pkg car driver!!
now i decided to take an artice 22 job and relax for the rest of my career!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I prefer to release my steam with power lifting. Which in the long run will prob be no treat for my body but oh well.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I take a break, I stretch, I try to find a lunch with some nutritional value, which is light. Other than that, I pray alot.

menotyou

bella amicizia
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe uhmmmm.................

I like working out.

Gotchya! You all thought I was going to say something else. :winks:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I pop open both the bulk head and back door, grab my coat and lay down in the 2000 shelf for an hour nap when I don't eat lunch. If I do then a do it for 45mins. I honestly think it is one of the best ways to finish off the rest of the day.

Indecisi0n

I pop open both the bulk head and back door, grab my coat and lay down in the 2000 shelf for an hour nap when I don't eat lunch. If I do then a do it for 45mins. I honestly think it is one of the best ways to finish off the rest of the day.

HAHAH that almost made me spit out my coffee.