What do you do with your "bottle" at the end of the day

Poop Head

Judge me.
To solve this problem, I always use a big plastic cup. Its been in my truck for years. Its a heavy duty cup. There has to be a little planning involved before you pee. If in the city and there is a rain drain pour it in there, be descreit. If your on a country route and you know of a mean dog at a stop coming up, hold it untill then. First, make sure the country folk arent home. Pee in cup inside of pkg car with bulk head door shut for privacy(Company image at stake if someone drives by and see s you). Then exit the vehicle with pee and as dog approaches you, throw the piss at him(prebably at his face). I ve done this on several ocassions and it works. Another problem you might encounter is peeing in cup and setting it on the shelf. Then I go and del the pkg. Get in the truck and proceed to my next stop. I forgot about the pee. Well you know what happens. OOOps. Fortunately this only happened once and the cup wasnt that full.lol.
Lol

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I have seen a dozen or so piss bottles in the trash before....I think this is becoming an issue and we need to get language in the contract to state that we can go off area to use the restroom... Orion this is getting ridiculous....
yah that won't be abused all to :censored2:

DOK

A driver from one of my hub's centers slipped a bottle filled with a yellow liquid into a brown tote with their pickups. The bottle makes its way to small sort, where it burst under a mountain of packages. Needless to say, the sorter was PlSSED.

Great way to kick off the weekend

The driver would and should be fired here. Dump the bottle immediately after you relieve yourself, what's the reason for carrying around a full bottle?

Box Ox

Dump the bottle immediately after you relieve yourself, what's the reason for carrying around a full bottle?

Not wanting to end up as a viral YouTube video doing that. Everybody has a video camera now. Even when there are no bathrooms or trash cans around.

9.5er

We have a truck that has a hole the size of a quarter in the middle of the floor. Bid driver (recently retired) kept a funnel in the back for when it was "go" time. He was know to use it anytime and anyplace. Left puddles all over town. Kind of funny but also nasty.

rod

Retired 22 years
I never pissed in a bottle in 30 years at UPS. I bet I could find a decent bathroom open to the public on any of these so-called "no bathroom" routes. City parks have bathrooms and I've never seen a residential area so big it didn't have a gas station or a shopping center or a fast food joint close by. Screw Orion and their mileage charts. Those who pee in bottles are just plain lazy. They probably do it in their own homes too so the don't have to walk all the way to the bathroom.

Box Ox

They probably do it in their own homes too so the don't have to walk all the way to the bathroom.

I like to set the work cooler right in front of the couch on the way in the door on Friday nights. Dump it on the lawn and hose it out (if I'm up to it) on the way to the car Monday morning.