What do you expect knocking on people's doors at 1045pm

Faceplanted

So, I have already heard of quite a few drivers in my hub having people answer their doors with a gun in hand, some with a gun pointed at them. Ups management seems to think it's acceptable to have us deliverig at 11pm

Honestly I have done the same to a pizza guy Who came to my house on accident.

Anybody on here have it happen to them yet?

Dr.Brownz

I stop ringing and knocking after 8 , all my years driving I never had anybody do nothing like that to me
If someone did that id tell them no more delivers for you ever. Enjoy picking all your stuff up. I dont care what time it is; turn on the porch light and look out the window.

That being said I dont knock after 8 (though I haven't been out past 7 in almost 6 months)

Faceplanted

If someone did that id tell them no more delivers for you ever. Enjoy picking all your stuff up. I dont care what time it is; turn on the porch light and look out the window.

That being said I dont knock after 8 (though I haven't been out past 7 in almost 6 months)
Why would you do that? What if somebody's wife ordered something and they are not expecting guests

We have helpers who look sketchy as hell with no uniforms on.

The news all over the place is saying how fake ups people are gonna come and rob you or do some type of terrorism

People have all right to defend their home, it happened to me once a few years ago, home owner kept apologizing and I said it was totally ok. I'm not scared of guns like some of you inner city liberal folk are. I live in a major city in the south and we handle things a bit diff than New York, San Fran, or Chicago

Kind of hard not to knock or ring even your delivering apartments at that hour

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Why would you do that? What if somebody's wife ordered something and they are not expecting guests

We have helpers who look sketchy as hell with no uniforms on.

The news all over the place is saying how fake ups people are gonna come and rob you or do some type of terrorism

People have all right to defend their home, it happened to me once a few years ago, home owner kept apologizing and I said it was totally ok. I'm not scared of guns like some of you inner city liberal folk are. I live in a major city in the south and we handle things a bit diff than New York, San Fran, or Chicago

Kind of hard not to knock or ring even your delivering apartments at that hour
ooooh your so big and tough Mr southern mountain man

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Sorry.... objects don't scare me. If that makes me a mountain man so be it
-What-meme-12129.jpg

542thruNthru

Is this a question or just wanting to bitch about management? If I knock and someone pulls a gun I just say "nice gun, I have a package for you."

That's about it.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
This sort of thing happens on a few of the country routes we have, where the Stars and Bars fly proudly overhead and the Battle of Gettysburg was just a temporary setback.

Truth be told I don't blame some people for getting suspicious when a strange person with a flashlight shows up at their door at 9pm.

How are your sups letting people stay on the road at 11pm?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So, I have already heard of quite a few drivers in my hub having people answer their doors with a gun in hand, some with a gun pointed at them. Ups management seems to think it's acceptable to have us deliverig at 11pm

Honestly I have done the same to a pizza guy Who came to my house on accident.

Anybody on here have it happen to them yet?
The problem is people like you who think it's acceptable to point a gun at someone just because they knock on their door.

Faceplanted

The problem is people like you who think it's acceptable to point a gun at someone just because they knock on their door.
I'm sure in Minnesota where your from in your small town there are maybe 2 robberies and a fight per year

Where im front :censored2: goes down on the regular. Violent home invasions, rapes, murders... so ya if somebody is knocking on my door un announced at 1045 I'm going to be concerned

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm sure in Minnesota where your from in your small town there are maybe 2 robberies and a fight per year

Where im front :censored2: goes down on the regular. Violent home invasions, rapes, murders... so ya if somebody is knocking on my door un announced at 1045 I'm going to be concerned
Yeah, I grew up right outside of NYC in a city of 120,000 people. Not exactly a Beverly hillbilly.