What do you expect Xmas eve?

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm sure I will put in a full day, involuntarily. Last year I was done with my own area about 3 and then was told to go across town and help another driver and his helper for about 2 hours. In the meantime his 3 neighbors all drove in and punched out about the same time I was driving 20 minutes in the wrong direction to go help him. Will probably be the same idiocy.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm sure I will put in a full day, involuntarily. Last year I was done with my own area about 3 and then was told to go across town and help another driver and his helper for about 2 hours. In the meantime his 3 neighbors all drove in and punched out about the same time I was driving 20 minutes in the wrong direction to go help him. Will probably be the same idiocy.

It is this kind of crap that really ticks me off, and there is no reason for it. If I were the center manager, nobody comes in until everyone is pretty much done.

My last sentence is pure logic, probably why I would never make it in management.

upload_2013-12-22_9-0-36.png

oldngray

nowhere special
It is this kind of crap that really ticks me off, and there is no reason for it. If I were the center manager, nobody comes in until everyone is pretty much done.

My last sentence is pure logic, probably why I would never make it in management.

View attachment 10734

It always pissed me off how they always played favorites and always sent the same people to help everyone else regardless of how close they were or how soon closer people would be finished.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It makes perfect sense in UPS logic. The family guys want to get in asap so load 'em up cause they will work faster. Mgt also thinks that their family life sucks so should yours. We work for a bunch of vindictive cusses that hates families.

Marne Vet

Xmas Eve is just a regular Tuesday with a fancy name. It'll be a regular day with my helper from anywhere between 6-7 hours. Hope we're done by 6 PM.

MassWineGuy

Since we delivered yesterday and today, I'd predict that both Monday and Tuesday will be very long days. Everyone should be sure to bring some extra snacks.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
What do you expect Xmas eve??

3 waves of NDA...

every driver saying they are too heavy...

What really happens...

4 waves of air....

every driver calling me at 4pm asking if they can come in....

Johney

What do you expect Xmas eve??

3 waves of NDA...
every driver saying they are too heavy...

What really happens...

4 waves of air....

every driver calling me at 4pm asking if they can come in....
And you telling them "If I can't go home nobody can HAHAHAHAHAH!"