What do you like most about your job?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Honestly there isn't much i don't like about being a UPS driver. The positives far outweigh the negatives. The bigger thing is I know I would not be satisfied working a job stuck inside being an office drone. This job fits my personality and work ethic very well so the fact that it pays well and includes awesome benefits just makes it that much better. I consider myself very fortunate to have this job as well as the opportunities it has brought me and my family..

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I like not having coworkers,an office and having the boss staring at me all day.Its very much like being in business for myself

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I hope you're keeping track of all the responses, Lucidd. My favorite things about the job have mostly been listed but I'll say them again: 1. Seeing the center manager and any sups for only about 5 minutes a day, then you drive out and do your own thing for the next 10 hours. 2. All the fine looking women you see on routes. Those mall routes might be hard work but damn so much eye candy. Same with heavy business routes. 3. Time flies! You'll never be one of those guys complaining about time moving too slowly. As a matter of fact you'll wish time slowed down between 9-10:30 if you have a lot of NDA stops. 4. The pay once you hit top rate. You'll get plenty of OT and those checks look oh so lovely every week. 5. The benefits. I sometimes take these for granted until I see or hear a friend who has a copy and owes a ton of money for some major surgery. I can't remember the last time I actually had to pay out of pocket for anything medical or dental. Never mind I remember: porcelain crowns aren't covered. I think those are the my main positives.