What do you like the best about the Brown Cafe?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I like how we can all come here and talk about how awful those management slugs are.

But seriously, I like the people. There's some real characters on here. Yeah there are the some jerks, but for the most part the people here are great. I have a blast in NF. Plus, you guys made my qualifying so much easier. Felt like you guys were kind of watching out for me with some of the tips.

I like how we can all come here and talk about how awful those management slugs are.

But seriously, I like the people. There's some real characters on here. Yeah there are the some jerks, but for the most part the people here are great. I have a blast in NF. Plus, you guys made my qualifying so much easier. Felt like you guys were kind of watching out for me with some of the tips.
Shut up.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
At the end of the day we can all come on here n bulljive with 1 another and we all have respect for each other whether we agree or disagree on things and that is to be commended of everyone. We all drink out of the same SHIEETTY BROWN CUP IN THE END LOL
200- erfgyui.gif