What do you think?

Red Dawn

Last week we had an audit so our manger on the ramp told one of my coworkers he couldn't come in till after 8. Manger said she knew they would be gone by then. I thought it was disrespectful and unnecessary. So what do you think.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Last week we had an audit so our manger on the ramp told one of my coworkers he couldn't come in till after 8. Manger said she knew they would be gone by then. I thought it was disrespectful and unnecessary. So what do you think.

Happened all the time in our hub. Sups give voluntary layoffs to people who can't recite mumbojumbo or demonstrate safety during audits.

Eclipz

I think it's kinda disrespectful too, but I wouldn't give a crap about it if they just pay me from my normal start time.

M

Mike23

I think it benefits both people. If the person can't recite the safety mumbo jumbo then then don't they get hit kind of hard in the audit process? Also it likely takes away from the managers bonus? This way the employee doesn't get in poop (have to go back to UPS school) and the manager doesn't either. Win, win?

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years

I read that as he couldn't return to building after 8 pm, when all the auditors had left. I am usually one of the last drivers in; the auditors are typically long gone by the time I return to building.

I wonder what the manager's reasoning was? Was it a Keter audit, and she expected that the employee would make a poor showing reciting the safety drivel verbatim? Was it an audit of load quality, bagging smalls, send agains with service crosses, that sort of thing and she figured the driver would make her look bad? In either case, the manager has shirked her responsibility to train the employee properly, and will never be able to do so as long as she continues to deny the problems exist. In that sense, I think the manager is disrespectful to all her employees.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The last time we had a Keter audit, one of the auditors came up to me and asked me to answer some questions in the PM while I was turning in my paperwork.

I said "no thanks", clocked out, and walked away.

Problem solved.:happy-very:

Dustyroads

The last Keter audit we had, they came in the pm, and then were around the next morning. Well, that morning, it was amazing how FEW drivers were in the building early. At about 8:25 they came pouring in the building.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I just give them my audit face and they leave me alone.

368705528_dd17672a90.jpg