What Do You Want For Christmas?

menotyou

bella amicizia
You know what I don't even want that bj anymore. I want a day to myself where I can sit around scratching my balls drinking beer and watching what I want. I want to eat beef ribs without my wife bitching that that :censored2: is going to kill me. I want to screw around on my phone and sit in the can for as long as I need to and not get asked when I'll be done. I want to eat bacon for breakfast and make a big fire in my fire pit at night. I want to throw cups of gas on it maybe take a piss or two in the back yard and fire my gun a little. Just a day like this would be just great.
I don't have the balls(no matter how much I say they are titanium) or the wife, but this sound fun!

DS

Fenderbender
Maybe one of these stickers for my macbook
colorful-iron-man-macbook-decal-580x419.jpg

green-joker-macbook-580x396.jpg

il_570xN351050937.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
You know what I don't even want that bj anymore. I want a day to myself where I can sit around scratching my balls drinking beer and watching what I want. I want to eat beef ribs without my wife bitching that that :censored2: is going to kill me. I want to screw around on my phone and sit in the can for as long as I need to and not get asked when I'll be done. I want to eat bacon for breakfast and make a big fire in my fire pit at night. I want to throw cups of gas on it maybe take a piss or two in the back yard and fire my gun a little. Just a day like this would be just great.

That pretty well sums up what I did last week when my wife was out of town. Its funny how when she is gone I get so much more laid back.

over9five

Staff member
I'm talking about YOU. What do you want for yourself? Don't give me any "World Peace" garbage. Don't give me "a yacht" or "a million dollars". What do you honestly want (and expect to get) for Christmas?

I want a home dock for my Sirius radio. I have the Sirius radio that plugs into the car and my tractor, but I want to listen at home too.
Ha, I did get that last Christmas. Now I'm thinking of canceling Sirius. Who needs it? Pandora is FREE!

over9five

Staff member
I don't want anything that is manufactured. I want to step off that truck and leave UPS behind for at least 3 days. I want to go to Midnight Mass and then go home to look at the tree lights in a dark house with Christmas music playing softly. I want a quiet Christmas Day with a wonderful dinner. That's what I want.
^^I'll go for the above this Christmas. Did you get that last year, FJ?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In the spring of next year My wife and I are spending a week in Hollywood then taking a week long California Coastal Cruise so that's Merry Christmas,Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary for us

A

anonymous6

get up early, around 4 thirty. start a fire in woodstove to get the house all warm and cozy. have a cup of coffee with a chocolate honey dipped donut from dunkin donuts.

then have a nice breakfast with wife, open presents, then take dogs for a nice quiet walk in our snow covered woods behind the house to the lake.

maybe watch an ol fashioned movie before the grankids come over to open their presents. they will be all excited telling us what Santa gave them. after that watch another old movie and have a special Christmas dinner.

that is all i want.