What does code VP1 mean?

Spanishmudflaps

My supervisor asked for my board this morning and put code VP1 on the OJS part of my verify screen. I just started a new route recently. Does that have anything to do with it?

Box Ox

My supervisor asked for my board this morning and put code VP1 on the OJS part of my verify screen. I just started a new route recently. Does that have anything to do with it?

Means “Viper Pit 1”. Better flee the country instead of heading back to center when you’re done or you’re toast.

RolloTony Brown Town

VP1 is a code you put on a driver’s timecard if you did a stop exception or Vojs in relation to your performance. “Hey driver billy! I noticed you made a delivery at td bank that you stop completed at 10:29. But then you didn’t start your truck until 10:40. What happened there?”

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
VP1 is a code you put on a driver’s timecard if you did a stop exception or Vojs in relation to your performance. “Hey driver billy! I noticed you made a delivery at td bank that you stop completed at 10:29. But then you didn’t start your truck until 10:40. What happened there?”
Ummmm no this is a code that's put in our diad.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My standard response.
I had to take a crap. You want the toilet paper?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stomach digestive problem.