What Does ORION Stand For?

9.5er

Make left turns, cross 4 lane HWys to make a resi. Del before your air stops. Back track. Go the other way just to del to the business next door. Oh wait, that's what it does not what it stands for.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have no clue what its called but today it was the most totally, insane, assinine, jumble of streets, pulls, crosses, and I think it had to have been hacked, coz had i followed it to a t which I try to do...I would still be out there. And I dont want to be out there. Besides my boss said he needs better days out of me. LMFAOALWTTBank.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have no clue what its called but today it was the most totally, insane, assinine, jumble of streets, pulls, crosses, and I think it had to have been hacked, coz had i followed it to a t which I try to do...I would still be out there. And I dont want to be out there. Besides my boss said he needs better days out of me. LMFAOALWTTBank.
I was telling a buddy about your Dobie and its color. Beautiful dog, how old is your Dobie again TT?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was telling a buddy about your Dobie and its color. Beautiful dog, how old is your Dobie again TT?
She was 6 on July 4th. Firecracker baby. My heart and soul. My baby dog. Thank you!
088.JPG
116.JPG