what exactly does doing your DOK's entail?

sorefeet

I was a seasonal driver, I got a call to come in & do my DOK's with my center manager this week. Do you need to recite the 5 seeing habits & 10 point commentary orally or is it a written test? What should I expect etc? They are considering me for full time employment.

Thanks

ManInBrown

If you're not a permanent FT driver yet, you best know it word for word

For the rest of us they can't do diddly squat.

Yep. Ok boss. I'll try better next time

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We tie you to a gurney with your legs of water, a black fabric bag covering your head, over a tub full of water. Heat lamps beat on your face. For every one you get wrong, waterboarding occurs. For every one you get right, you get a pat on the back.

Just kidding. We ask you to recite the 5&10

Cementups

Box Monkey
We tie you to a gurney with your legs of water, a black fabric bag covering your head, over a tub full of water. Heat lamps beat on your face. For every one you get wrong, waterboarding occurs. For every one you get right, you get a pat on the back.

This sounds so hot!!! Can I transfer to your center?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

This sounds so hot!!! Can I transfer to your center?

It does sound kinda lightweight compared to what we used to have to do.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They are pushing the Eight Keys to Yard Control, three ways of handling Hazmats, and Where to Assembly during Evacuation right now in my Hub. Supposedly these are the hot Keter Audit items right now.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

What are legs of water, pats on the back at ups? Good one

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Management in my building is flipping out over a long overdue Keter Audit. They keep track of where the Keter Audits are happening and start going crazy everytime the teams get anywhere near us. Its comical to me.
We did one last year. All paperwork. No safety