what exactly does this mean?

alex8642

Will I get it today or tomorrow before 6pm?
See description below Shipped To: IROQUOIS, ON, CA Shipped/Billed On:12/28/2009Product:WORLD EASEType:PackageService:STANDARDWeight:10.00 LbsOTTAWA, ON, CA 12/31/2009 11:28 A.M. THE RECEIVER REQUESTED A HOLD FOR A FUTURE DELIVERY DATE. UPS WILL ATTEMPT DELIVERY ON DATE REQUESTED / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
12/31/2009 3:11 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
12/31/2009 2:00 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN CONCORD, ON, CA 12/30/2009 9:34 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/30/2009 1:08 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

According to this you either put the pkg on hold for pickup at the center or asked that it be delivered at a future date. If neither of these are accurate I suggest you call the toll free number (1-800-742-5877), give them the tracking number and tell them what you like for us to do with your pkgs (deliver it on Monday or a future date or hold for pickup). When you call the toll free simply press "0" when you first hear the computer speak and you will be connected to a live person.

alex8642

thank you very much. The person was extremely difficult to understand but I think what I heard was something about maximum volume at warehouse so package will not be delivered until monday. Sound about right?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

thank you very much. The person was extremely difficult to understand but I think what I heard was something about maximum volume at warehouse so package will not be delivered until monday. Sound about right?

I have never heard that reason (excuse) before.

We are only delivering NDA and 2DA today as today is a UPS holiday.

alex8642

it is now monday and the status of the tracking number remains the same... Still an exception and still no delivery date... I am getting annoyed I must have this before the 8th or I'm screwed and it will need to be re-mailed all over again (I won't be at this address anymore).

klein

Für Meno :)

Sounds about right ! I think I know what happened.
The driver was overloaded on Thursday (due to only a 3 day workweek), and centre ofcourse, too. (thats the max. volume they told you).

And to make the centre not have misses.
They simply "futured" your package for todays date.

You should be getting it later today, probably within the next 2 hrs.

alex8642

Ottawa, on, ca 01/04/2010 6:35 p.m. The package was missed at the ups facility, ups will deliver on the next business day

705red

Browncafe Steward
You need to call 800 pickups and raise hell! sounds like some real bad managing going on at this location.Best of luck to you and I truly am sorry that we have put you through this!

klein

Für Meno :)
You need to call 800 pickups and raise hell! sounds like some real bad managing going on at this location.Best of luck to you and I truly am sorry that we have put you through this!

Yup, 2 misses in a row.
Hopefully he gets it today.

Got to remember though. It was only a 3 day work week in Canada last week.
Must have been overloaded.