What free/discount @#!% do you get on your route?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I do not ask for discounts. I expect to pay full price. I cannot discount the service that I am providing, why would I expect a discount in the goods or service of another provider??TB

This was Sober's point and is a good one. My question is, if you are offered a discount do you take it?

M

Mike23

Oh, I forgot one...and this will make you all jealous because our feet are our most important body part. I also get free insoles from an insole store :D

overallowed

Free drink every day at Sonic. When I bought a newer house, locksmith I deliver re-keyed the whole house for free. Realtor who sold me my house cut her comission in half to sell my old one. Business owner gave me 2 tics to an NFL game (last minute emergency, couldn't go). GM dealer gave me employee price on new car, when it wasn't done out of desperation as is now.
I never asked for any of it.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I have a few old-timers, who give me $5.00- $10.00 per month just for delivering their meds......they're homebound and I just want to make sure that they're doing OK....often times I'm the only person they see, outside of a visiting nurse........

I give the money to the St. Vincent de Paul Society, to help those less fortunate than You and I