What Happened To The Air Force?

Overpaid Union Thug

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Anyone else see this crap? This is a direct result of liberalism. And more proof that liberalism is a mental disorder. And definitely does not belong in our military.

OUTRAGE: Air Force veteran dragged off military base for uttering this ONE word… - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

The only DISORDER is the one that people like YOU have when you fall for BULLCRAP stories from breitbart or Disgraced Army Clown, Allen West.

Retired sgt Oscar Rodriguez was removed from this ceremony, because he was an UN INVITED guest, who without permission, stood up and disrupted the ceremony.

Rodriguez, who appears to have lost his mind, defied instructions from commanding officers to not interupt the ceremony, and he did so anyways and he was removed.

He began yelling and when he was taken out, he hadnt mentioned the word GOD.

Rodriguez, looking for his additional 15 minutes was removed properly and justifiably from the ceremony for being a disrupter.

These POLITICAL RELIGIOUS stunts have no place at funerals for our military men and women. IN this case, the military was willing and ready to remove him once he stood up without permission and started speaking.

Watch for yourself.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Air Force Master Sergeant Charles Roberson heard Rodriguez deliver a patriotic flag-folding speech at a retirement ceremony and asked Rodriguez to give the same speech at Roberson’s retirement ceremony on April 3, held at Travis Air Force Base.
Rodriguez used the old speech that has been said for centuries and not the PC approved speech by the base commander .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Allen West is three the times the man any liberal could ever be.

Allen West is a disgraced former military man, kicked out for misconduct, he should have been tried and sent to prison, along with the dozens of other US military criminals who committed crimes in iraq and afghanistan.

He is also a former disgraced politician, ousted from office in a landslide, and pointless sellout of the african american community, just to belong to the party of white people.

You dont see anyone running to recruit WEST in politics anymore, he is as toxic as the local pond in your backwoods community.

TOS.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Marine Corps saying, "God, Country, Corps." I'd like to see some liberal :censored2: change our saying.

Here's a little tidbit for you, Gear.

My former Marine step-father landed on Iwo Jima in the seventh wave on the first day. He stood just below the men raising the flag.

Although he has been a registered Republican all his life, he is one of the most socially liberal people I have ever met.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One day as I was flipping radio channels , I heard a man being interviewed and as a listened one thought came to my mind .
I'd vote for this guy to be president .
At the time I had not seen his face nor known his name .
I did my research and today I know him to be a leader . Someone who places the welfare of the troops under his command as being more important than some directive from the rear .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One day as I was flipping radio channels , I heard a man being interviewed and as a listened one thought came to my mind .
I'd vote for this guy to be president .
At the time I had not seen his face nor known his name .
I did my research and today I know him to be a leader . Someone who places the welfare of the troops under his command as being more important than some directive from the rear .

Oh PLease.... you would only vote for WEST because he is a deranged maniac.

Devoid of common sense, and useless as a leader of his troops under his command.

Had his troops not turned on him and testified against him, he would still be in the army today. But he isnt.

Today, he is a disgrace to the military and a hero in your mind. (says alot about you)

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

Allen West is a disgraced former military man, kicked out for misconduct, he should have been tried and sent to prison, along with the dozens of other US military criminals who committed crimes in iraq and afghanistan.

He is also a former disgraced politician, ousted from office in a landslide, and pointless sellout of the african american community, just to belong to the party of white people.

You dont see anyone running to recruit WEST in politics anymore, he is as toxic as the local pond in your backwoods community.

TOS.
West actually retired from the Army and the indecent that he got in trouble for consisted of him firing a pistol next to a prisoner's head. Now i know that seems beyond harsh to you liberals but you people tend to feel that way regardless of the circumstances that leads to someone pulling a trigger.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

West actually retired from the Army and the indecent that he got in trouble for consisted of him firing a pistol next to a prisoner's head. Now i know that seems beyond harsh to you liberals but you people tend to feel that way regardless of the circumstances that leads to someone pulling a trigger.

I have no problem with that.

I am also OK w/water boarding.