What happened to the customer?

mr.wate

Hi everyone!! I'm new to the forum but not to UPS. I have been here 18 years and UPS has forgotten about its people AND the customer! WHY?

rod

Retired 22 years
Hi everyone!! I'm new to the forum but not to UPS. I have been here 18 years and UPS has forgotten about its people AND the customer! WHY?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mr.wate

its the way ALL of us feel at my hub. Our management team is upset that they cant run their own operation and hourly are upset because of a poor facility that will not let us be sucessfull at our jobs. I have a good attitutde about my company but its like its a crime to get a fair day and a fair shot at what they expect out of me. To a tell employee they did a good job doesnt cost one penny.

rod

Retired 22 years
its the way ALL of us feel at my hub. Our management team is upset that they cant run their own operation and hourly are upset because of a poor facility that will not let us be sucessfull at our jobs. I have a good attitutde about my company but its like its a crime to get a fair day and a fair shot at what they expect out of me. To a tell employee they did a good job doesnt cost one penny.

Man are you working for the wrong company if you actually expect a pat on the back. UPS has never been and will never be a "feel good" company.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

May I refer you to the answer?
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/m...bout-people-just-numbers-laguna-brown-345158/

Coldworld

60 months and counting

according to IE its all fair and all factored in....end of story. Actually, they are the ones who really run the company...and cause most of the problems.