What happened to UPSSocks and Johnny Union?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have not been reading post for the last couple of weeks and when I was checking up, I was looking for the clash of the Titans - UPSSocks and Johnny Union.
Did they get banished?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Neither one is on the banned list, so they are free to post away. (one if he can play nice with others......maybe they are the same person).

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I have not been reading post for the last couple of weeks and when I was checking up, I was looking for the clash of the Titans - UPSSocks and Johnny Union.
Did they get banished?

Dear loyal fan:

Johnny union is alive and well and is still battling the unfair practices of managment. Upssocks couldn't take the heat and finally got outta da kitchen.

Thank you for your concern:

Sincerely ,

Johnny Union

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did they get banished?

SOCKS could not self-moderate his posts to comply with the BC TOS and so he/she was placed in Moderation Queue where posts are monitored to ensure they comply with the TOS.

He found that unacceptable and decided to not post anymore (or very few).

Johnny Union is around, it appears, trolling the waters waiting for SOCKS to stick his head up.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
not really the johnny unions here get away with murder. the most disgusting thing i ever saw posted here was by a fdx driver. he didn't get moderated.

Maybe the difference is we don't attack the people making the post instead we argue the facts and validity of the post. Something management seems to do, when they know they have no argument they simply attack the arguing party

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maybe the difference is we don't attack the people making the post instead we argue the facts and validity of the post. Something management seems to do, when they know they have no argument they simply attack the arguing party

LOL ... now I don't care who you are, that is funny!!!!
I hope you were able to keep a straight face on that one or did you type "we" when you meant to type "I" ?

tieguy

Banned

that was rich. thanks for trying

That's interesting...banned posters are just that...banned and can no longer post?

Please explain!

Re: Upssocks the moderator

I am still here.... Apparently I have been punished again and can't do anything on the site. I had to be very creative to even post this message. I am on some kind of probation that says this everytime I try to do anything:

UPSSOCKS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Really Socks. If you've been banned then how the hell did you get into chat last night?

Yesterday 10:58 PM #138
dilligaf
IN VINO VERITAS

Somewhere between heaven and hell. Currently closer to hell.
Blog Entries
Re: Upssocks the moderator
Well, well, well, if it ain't socks sitting in chat all by himself.

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users
There are currently 335 users online. 12 members and 323 guests
Most users ever online was 883, 01-07-2010 at 12:51 PM.
dilligaf snackdad Dark_Team_135 Random_Facts diesel96 klein soberups+ barkerstv drewed thor44 All Day
Total members that have registered on the forum in the last 24 hours: 17

Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 2,630

Who's Chatting
Currently 1 user(s) in chat room.
UPSSOCKS

Brown Cafe - UPS info for UPSers Statistics
Threads 20,160 Posts 397,538 Members 20,660
Welcome to our newest member, WideBrimHat
Blogs 131 Entries 236 Last 24 Hours 1
Latest Blog Entry, UPS-SCS takes away more than they give to employees by SCSNEEDSAUNION
Icon Legend

Contains unread forum posts

Contains no unread forum posts

Forum is a category

Forum is a Link
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever. Ghandi A true friend is one that reaches out with a hand and touches the heart. anonymous IYQYQR