What happens in M*, stays in M*!!!!

tieguy

Banned
Here we go with the tie twist BS again.

Where is the twist. You guys have a rumor right now and thats it. No newpaper article. No police ledger from any newspaper?
Nothing.

Yet you basically told everyone here who the guy was. So if it turns out that your rumor is false then I think you should show the brass balls to come back and apologize for spreading misinformation.

804 thats not a twist that my friend is common decency.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I tried Googling "UPS supervisor arrested in M*" and the only article was about the sup who was caught stealing cellphones in the facility. Nothing about a stolen i-Pod.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I tried Googling "UPS supervisor arrested in M*" and the only article was about the sup who was caught stealing cellphones in the facility. Nothing about a stolen i-Pod.
And there you have it, proof that there is a ring of electronics thieve's. The caught supe will eventually give all of the details, so all we have to do is sit back and wait.

BrassBalls

Stand Up For Your Rights.
Tie Guy ,
You sound annoyed and mad like all the other *****. Why don't u make a call to local 804 and ask one of the business agents yourself.. You are to000 blind to see the truth....
Whats with this local paper nonsense of yours? Knock it off. This happened and its not a rumor!

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
Tie Guy ,
You sound annoyed and mad like all the other ******. Why don't u make a call to local 804 and ask one of the business agents yourself.. You are to000 blind to see the truth....
Whats with this local paper nonsense of yours? Knock it off. This happened and its not a rumor!

Brass I'm not tired nor angry I'm simply pushing some common decency issues here. From what I see you guys seem to be all for fairness and decency unless it involves a management person.

by the way no posting in the press about this either it appears the press is part of the great M* bldg cover up.

You guys should write a book its turning into a hell of a fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:

klein

Für Meno :)
by the way no posting in the press about this either it appears the press is part of the great M* bldg cover up.

Tie, your in the wrong business. You should own a newspaper company.
I bet, you would make it the headline of the day : IPOD Stolen !

I can see all those petty thefts making your paper !

P

pickup

Tie, with all fairness, not every alleged crime committed makes the newspaper. Similarly not every traffic accident makes the newspaper or the 6 o'clock news.

Edit - oh dear god, I see Klein and I are essentially making the same point. He posted while I was making my post.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Tie, with all fairness, not every alleged crime committed makes the newspaper. Similarly not every traffic accident makes the newspaper or the 6 o'clock news.

Edit - oh dear god, I see Klein and I are essentially making the same point. He posted while I was making my post.
I always knew you guys were kindred spirits.

tieguy

Banned

pickup,

I have spoken my piece in the interests of fairness and common decency here. The forces of evil here may be too strong to overcome.:happy2:

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Hey, this is great...:headache:

So, when you open up a website under your name let us know so we can come over and post libelous accusations and copyright violations etc. We will be anonymous as you are here... and then, you will be responsible to deal with the lawyers contacting you for the actions of others who you don't even know...:surprised:

See how long you keep your website... I'll be waiting for you to post your website address for my chance at your version of free speech!:wink2:
There you have it folks. Tonyexpress..you see but you don't understand. That wasn't the text of the 1st Amendment I posted. It's a paraphrase from a U.S. Supreme Court majority opinion from the early 1900s. Here's the part you didn't get.

With freedom comes responsibility. You can't yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater, or stand on a busy street holding a picture of Cheryl with the label "Child Molester" underneath

If your words cause unjust injury to another (and there are many forms of injury) then society must hold you accountable.

But there can never be sweeping pronouncements, laws, regulations or any restrictions (past those necessary for human survival, like the 10 Commandments) without there first being adequate and open discourse. So that all voices are heard and from them, from the wisdom that rises from the citizens of our republic, a true, fair and equitable concurrence of viewpoints is reached.

Of course you have the right..indeed..the responsibility to approve postings to your website. What you don't have the right to do is silence any questions or challenges to your policy.

And you didn't. See...We had an open discourse about this. I wasn't disagreeing with you. You're staying true to the idea.

True to the the essence of the 1st Amendment...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm fairly certain that the Ten Commandments are not necessary for human survival.
Wow, that right there is a massively strong statement. I would like to see the outcome of humans that abide by these commandments and those that don't, almost like the drug/placebo test. I was under the impression that abiding by these few rules made life better/survivable for that person. You're saying it isn't so. I'd bet that you abide by these rules but don't even know that you do. You may call them "golden rules", but aren't they still the same? I'm just curious and I know that you will give me an honest answer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Steve, the only things necessary for human survival are air, water and food.

Now, if we are talking about quality of life then, yes, the "golden rules" do apply.

tieguy

Banned
So have the sup and manager been charged and fired yet or is the great cover up still going on? Perhaps one got caught with the ipod or trying to pawn it? Maybe an IPOD theft ring here that the sup and manager were running thats being covered up by the press, police, LP and HR?:happy2: