What happens to UPS drivers that get tickets or get in accidents

MajorArmedMan

If the cops pull over a UPS driver for speeding or a driver gets in a car accident and crashes. Does the company pay for it or does the driver have to pay for it while getting fired.

542thruNthru

If the cops pull over a UPS driver for speeding or a driver gets in a car accident and crashes. Does the company pay for it or does the driver have to pay for it while getting fired.

We don't get fired for accidents. We also use the technology in our trucks to blame it on the other person. It's easy to manipulate. So we never pay for accidents.

Same thing with tickets. Our technology will say we were driving the speed limit so ups just fights every ticket.

We are untouchable. Hell I even wave to the cops as I run red lights.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Did he really change his name, I try to remember them so I know what to say

Now he will start all new threads under this name now
Well of course he did, he was named after an 8 year old's playing card game. Seto Kaiba...Might as well called himself Pokemon

Beerus the Destroyer

Why do you ask, for your information UPS pays for it but there's a chance you might lose your job if you're clearly a stupid driver that doesn't follow the rules of the road. They do hire people based on their driving record for that job position.

scooby0048

Why do you ask, for your information UPS pays for it but there's a chance you might lose your job if you're clearly a stupid driver that doesn't follow the rules of the road. They do hire people based on their driving record for that job position.
He asks because he is a troll and creating stupid threads is fun for him. @jaker wow, two name changes in one night...this guy was stygian wraith

scooby0048

That's a lot of talk that comes from the guy that names after Scooby Doo, plus what's not a stupid thread for you. I seen you around trolling too so it's like pot meet kettle. you're both trolls. Troll too much, I might have to destroy your planet.

Good one sister, you fail to realize what trolling is, I'm not the one creating stupid threads asking idiotic questions like you and your girlfriend MadMAx but nice try.