What happens to your Paid Sick Time hours if you have less than four hours in your bank?

Frankie11

I'm wondering if I have three hours left in my Time Bank, what will happen to it? I had a discussion with my UPS agent and he told me that our hours do not get cashed out. So, if I have three hours left could I still call in and use them and I will get paid 3 hours x hourly rate? I'm looking forward to your responses.

Johney

I'm wondering if I have three hours left in my Time Bank, what will happen to it? I had a discussion with my UPS agent and he told me that our hours do not get cashed out. So, if I have three hours left could I still call in and use them and I will get paid 3 hours x hourly rate? I'm looking forward to your responses.
Yes

charm299

Tell them you want to use your 3 hours that you’ll be in at 12 to take the air off your route

542thruNthru

How did you end up with just 3 hours left?