what happens when you complete your 30 days probation period

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by BobBarker, Mar 10, 2019.

1. BobBarker

BobBarker Member

why is it so special

2. Rack em

Rack em First to worst!

Because they throw you a huge party with prime rib, an open bar, they give you $10,000 cash, and at the end of the night everybody leaves with a turkey and a pair of ups socks.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • List
  3. Waldo

Waldo Member

You officially become a union member and it would take an act of Congress to fire you. During the initial 30 days you can get let go for any reason...not anymore.

4. Walk88

Walk88 Member

Then they tell you all these great things like all the work your gonna have, the pay is great, so on. Then you realize it's all a smoke screen for be the bottom guy and you'll be laid off hoping you'll work at least one day or a couple days a week. Expect to be at their beckoning call when your laid off. You'll ask when you'll be working and they'll say just call in everyday and there should be a route for you. In reality there's not.

5. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Then comes Summer and you are working 50 to 60 hours a week. All for less money a week then a red circle PT.

6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You quit posting dumb questions on BC

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

Beat me to it

8. trailer loader

trailer loader Trailer Loader

just wondering what is a (red circle) employee? never have heard of that in my hub? thanks for any replies,

9. BobBarker

BobBarker Member

means that employee is paid top pay

10. PeakMode

PeakMode Arrive Peak Leave

You can stop running and gunning. You can take full lunches. You can talk back to your ORS.... to name a few

11. badpal

badpal Active Member

At this point they getting old, i believe the part timers would have to have senority dates pre 1982, look for people who limp around at the end of thier shifts.

12. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

l5EQg6.gif

13. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

They make the old higher pay rate. Before part timers started getting screwed.

14. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

No that is not what red circle means.

15. badpal

badpal Active Member

The original 22.4 jobs you could say. Many were exception drivers too after thier pt shifts and ended up working lots of hours.

16. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Red circles were way before 22.4's. Way before 22.3's even. Or 22.2's

17. BobBarker

BobBarker Member

HAHA the limpers are always the og’s

18. There's nothing special about it all it means is that a trainer won't be down your throat anymore and you're expected to unload or load trucks faster than when you started you're still new in my opinion and UPS doesn't expect you to last longer than six months like most people I've been there 2 years which is a long time at UPS

19. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Wrong.

20. BobBarker

BobBarker Member

actually fyi im not a dumb unloader or loader.. im a sorter.. the best sorter this world has seen