what happens when you complete your 30 days probation period

Rack em

Made the Podium
Because they throw you a huge party with prime rib, an open bar, they give you $10,000 cash, and at the end of the night everybody leaves with a turkey and a pair of ups socks.

Waldo

You officially become a union member and it would take an act of Congress to fire you. During the initial 30 days you can get let go for any reason...not anymore.

Walk88

Then they tell you all these great things like all the work your gonna have, the pay is great, so on. Then you realize it's all a smoke screen for be the bottom guy and you'll be laid off hoping you'll work at least one day or a couple days a week. Expect to be at their beckoning call when your laid off. You'll ask when you'll be working and they'll say just call in everyday and there should be a route for you. In reality there's not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
why is it so special
l5EQg6.gif

Whitelightning1534

why is it so special
why is it so special

There's nothing special about it all it means is that a trainer won't be down your throat anymore and you're expected to unload or load trucks faster than when you started you're still new in my opinion and UPS doesn't expect you to last longer than six months like most people I've been there 2 years which is a long time at UPS

BobBarker

There's nothing special about it all it means is that a trainer won't be down your throat anymore and you're expected to unload or load trucks faster than when you started you're still new in my opinion and UPS doesn't expect you to last longer than six months like most people I've been there 2 years which is a long time at UPS
actually fyi im not a dumb unloader or loader.. im a sorter.. the best sorter this world has seen