What happens when you.........

spif91

try and put to many 45lb boxes of nuts and bolts in the nose of a 28ft pup......not cool

trailer4.jpgtrailer6.jpgtrailer7.jpg
trailer7.jpg
trailer5.jpg
trailer6.jpg
trailer4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

klein

Für Meno :)
UPS for UPside ?

Take a closer look to pic 2.... that guy should be dismissed, for breaking safety rules/messures instead of smiling big time !

bigbrownhen

yep, I have seen it as well. I doubt there is a truck line anywhere that hasn't had this happen. It can be dangerous though. Hope no one was in there when it went over.

spif91

The last loader stepped out of it and as soon as his feet hit the dock the wheels came off the ground.....

UPSF Peeon

u might want to delete the picture of the guy under the trailer acting like hes holding it up cuz of management sees it he will probably be terminated on the spot

klein

Für Meno :)
u might want to delete the picture of the guy under the trailer acting like hes holding it up cuz of management sees it he will probably be terminated on the spot

Thats what I'm trying to say. You wouldn't park your own vehicle underneath it, or let you children play underneath it.
So, what the hell, is he doing underneath it ?

NHDRVR

Where is the reflective vest for the guy in the picture? We follow the 8 keys to yard control up here... Will there be a termination? Stay tuned...