what has saturday done to you?

DRporch

i Deliver in the ghetto which can barely handle 5 days a week let alone 6 so now we pretty much have 2 mondays.. curious the thoughts/views of everyone else

obviously its a smart move to do saturdays but seems targeting unwealthy areas is counterproductive forcing people to lose hours

Box Ox

IMG_0027.jpg

DRporch

the volume we normally have monday gets delievered saturday, which means our monday ends up being light as :censored2: making tuesday light as :censored2:. my saturday route is 2miles wide 10miles long

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
the volume we normally have monday gets delievered saturday, which means our monday ends up being light as :censored2: making tuesday light as :censored2:. my saturday route is 2miles wide 10miles long
Tell your customers to keep buying stuff online so they can get something Monday-Saturday.

GenericUsername

Saturdays haven't changed here yet. We still just run air. I topped out as an air driver this past February and haven't driven Saturdays but maybe twice since. Cover driving is enough, thanks. I'll sleep in til 10 on Saturdays again.

DRporch

for me it takes an entire day of work as im T-S and Tuesday is pretty much doesnt get down anywhere near me to be called

Saturday makes me sleep in late.. 7am eggs and coffee.

If Sat delivery comes to our center, we are drastically understaffed, I'll take any and all OT, I get out early enough that the day is new. I'd do this 7 days a week. I've gotta do unpaid workouts 2 days.

Kunta k.

That's what we're dealing with now. An endless hole to dig out of due to an understaffed center. The job was actually fun 2 months ago, now it's a group of individuals who seem to wear the uniform but can't execute the mission our brothers and sisters did in the past. Set up for failure daily. Can't wait for the transfer list to go up.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
That's what we're dealing with now. An endless hole to dig out of due to an understaffed center. The job was actually fun 2 months ago, now it's a group of individuals who seem to wear the uniform but can't execute the mission our brothers and sisters did in the past. Set up for failure daily. Can't wait for the transfer list to go up.
Think it's rough now...? wait until UPS gets it's hot little hands on Sunday operations :D

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
i Deliver in the ghetto which can barely handle 5 days a week let alone 6 so now we pretty much have 2 mondays.. curious the thoughts/views of everyone else

obviously its a smart move to do saturdays but seems targeting unwealthy areas is counterproductive forcing people to lose hours

I am competent in early Millennial, please allow me to translate:

"My delivery location is in a socially disadvantaged area, which for many service providers, is stressful. At the end of thee fifth day, I find myself exhausted. The addition of Saturday service adds to this stress. What say you?

In my opinion, Saturday delivery is a smart business decision. I however question the way we are doing it. Should we for example, provide our services in the socially disadvantaged community, thereby negatively affecting out own workforce"?

oldupsman

I am competent in early Millennial, please allow me to translate:

"My delivery location is in a socially disadvantaged area, which for many service providers, is stressful. At the end of thee fifth day, I find myself exhausted. The addition of Saturday service adds to this stress. What say you?

In my opinion, Saturday delivery is a smart business decision. I however question the way we are doing it. Should we for example, provide our services in the socially disadvantaged community, thereby negatively affecting out own workforce"?

Thank you for the translation. Do they still teach grammar in public schools on any level?