What I Want For Christmas (but wouldn't buy myself)

over9five

Staff member
Sam Adams Utopias - Banned In 13 States

Takes 2 years to brew, 27% alcohol! I want to try this so bad, but I'm not spending $150 for one bottle.

So what do you want for Christmas that you wouldn't buy yourself?

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
A Keurig platinum super deluxe single cup cofee maker.Need a big cup on the way out in the morning and making a pot is kind of a waste.Maybe you can get it with a Baileys or Jamesons infusion option ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
PT Stewie.....I love my Keurig B60. We have a coffee break every day at 2:00 PM and I enjoy the flavored coffees.....cafe mocha, butter toffee, gingerbread, vanilla, etc. It also does tea or cocoa.

I use my regular old 12 cup for my morning coffee, but use the Keurig every afternoon. It's a neat luxury! :happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
My wife loves her Keurig too. She just tried the Kahlua coffee, and likes it a lot. She says Emerils Vanilla Bean Bam! is good too.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I would like the new Beatles box set. Remastered in mono and stereo.

I would like to try that Utopia beer too.

An I-phone would be cool.

I also would like to try that Crystalhead vodka Dan Aykroyd is pushing nowadays.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

For those of you who own a Keurig, do you know that you can buy an adaptor that will let you use regular coffee instead of the pods and still make one cup at a time? My brother has one and it is perfect for when you want just one cup but don't want to spend the $$$ for specialty coffee.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have the adaptor for using your own coffee, but don't like rinsing out the grounds after each time. We find the K-Pods to be strong ,so we brew twice through one pod into a teapot......stir it and then the strength is perfect for us.,,,,so we get 2 on 1 pod.....except for cafe mocha.....I like it all myself.

over9five

Staff member
For those of you who own a Keurig, do you know that you can buy an adaptor that will let you use regular coffee instead of the pods and still make one cup at a time? My brother has one and it is perfect for when you want just one cup but don't want to spend the $$$ for specialty coffee.

And I just picked one of those up for wifey for Christmas!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
And I just picked one of those up for wifey for Christmas!

I am hoping the kids get us one for Christmas. Last year they got me a new weber grill and we had filet mignon and lobster tails on the grill for Christmas Eve ,although my son had to cook because I was still at the air wall until 9.