What I'm going to have to work Monday's!

I'm just a guy that finally got his :censored2: together to watch these "teamsters" negotiate for us. UPS has been great while I've been a part timer working 10 hrs a week in a very small center and running my own business on the side for the insurance but trying to get to get to full scale feels like eternity!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
only 28 years to go
tenor.gif

Box Ox

I'm just a guy that finally got his :censored2: together to watch these "teamsters" negotiate for us. UPS has been great while I've been a part timer working 10 hrs a week in a very small center and running my own business on the side for the insurance but trying to get to get to full scale feels like eternity!

Been told my 9 years of pt will get me .5 everyyear

Usually Mondays I get them on and off bus do misc things I can't tues-sat.

You reek of :censored2:ty Contract selling desperation. You're like the worst used-car salesman a dealership could ask for.

You reek of :censored2:ty Contract selling desperation. You're like the worst used-car salesman a dealership could ask for.
I would recommend you not jumping to conclusions like that since I know for a fact in our little center four drivers have been trying to find out info of neg. Talks have come on here and I'm sure we are not the only ones. Come on and keep things circulated so we now what's happening.

KoennenTiger

Usually Mondays I get them on and off bus do misc things I can't tues-sat.

When they told us that we were going to be working Saturdays but theyd allow us to volunteer and then force the no seniority no route guys to work the first thing I thought was I volunteer. My god no more using a sick day cause I got to go to the DMV or go to the dentist.

My first 30 days sucked because I worked the local sort before hand so I ran the route met scratch after 5 days and worked every night because in the small center... 12 routes they needed me to park. After I got seniority running 58 hours and they told me to drive for Saturday air and got screamed at by my on car sup for telling night sup I only had 2 hours to drive on sat it's been the best thing telling my sup I don't work Monday's.

KoennenTiger

My first 30 days sucked because I worked the local sort before hand so I ran the route met scratch after 5 days and worked every night because in the small center... 12 routes they needed me to park. After I got seniority running 58 hours and they told me to drive for Saturday air and got screamed at by my on car sup for telling night sup I only had 2 hours to drive on sat it's been the best thing telling my sup I don't work Monday's.

Sometimes I miss back when I was a part timer. When I didn't feel like coming in back then I just didn't show up or called my current whatever whoever part time sup and told him I'm not coming in.

When he told me I need you I'd just hang up.

Can't do that now. Instead I have to read my contract then text my steward, then tell my on road sup I'm not coming in. Then when he texts me bull:censored2: back I tell him go talk to my steward.

You know what? ++ Stewards. You guys rock