What is everybody drinking this weekend

moreluck

golden ticket member
the thing i never have understood is why would anyone want just one cup of coffee
We used to finish a pot.....not anymore.

At 2:00 in the afternoon we have a coffee break.......we each just want one cup. Otherwise I would be throwing away 8 cups of a 10 cup pot. (I can't make it taste right unless I do the whole pot)

Plus, the taste is great!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We can get the cost of Keurig cups down to 25 cents per cup of coffee. I think that is cost efficient in my book.

Hi Mo have not gotten the K cups that low .Use online ordering $50.00 free shipping with discount also Bed Bath and Beyond 20% coupons, but never down to .25 per. Please if you would let me know how and where. Right now I am enjoying Timothy's Irish Cream also like Wolf Gang Puck's Jamaican-me -crazy.and always Kaluha.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hi Mo have not gotten the K cups that low .Use online ordering $50.00 free shipping with discount also Bed Bath and Beyond 20% coupons, but never down to .25 per. Please if you would let me know how and where. Right now I am enjoying Timothy's Irish Cream also like Wolf Gang Puck's Jamaican-me -crazy.and always Kaluha.

We get it there, but it's a combniation of things.

We watch for sales and free shipping. Also we order the bolder flavors and double brew into a small pitcher , stir it, and pour 2 cups.

We like the milder, but buy Nantucket (medium) and double brew and it tastes like the breakfast blend which is a mild.

This is what brings the cost down. You pay the same whether you buy bold or mild......so we make the bold work for us.
My little pitcher is 5.6 inches tall and fits under the Keurig like a mug does. Got it at Ross's.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Thanks much for the info. I will check Ross's out . Like I said we always wait for sale or coupons Kerurig periodically has 20% off on 24 packs that bring price down to 11.87 per pack and free shipping @ $50.00 .Normally BB&B have 18 packs on the shelf. My mother in law likes Folgers K cups

moreluck

golden ticket member
We do have the 'gizmo' where you use your own coffee, but it's so much easier to use the Keurig product and I'm basically in favor of easy!!