What is Ken H thinking announcing he's running for GP in 2021?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Thus far it looks like a 3 way race between FZ, SOB and KH.
Looks like a 2 way race.
Hoffa retires and sticks Hall in at the top just before. Hall takes Taylor as #2. Although not extremely threatening but still on the side of caution, OB and FZ align and you now have a 2 way race. OB becomes president of the IBT, FZ #2.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Looks like a 2 way race.
Hoffa retires and sticks hall in at the top just before. hall takes Taylor as #2. Although not extremely threatening but still on the side of caution, OB and FZ align and you now have a 2 way race. OB becomes president of the IBT, FZ #2.
What do you think about o and z aligning???

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What do you think about o and z aligning???
If it improves our union and takes us out of the dark ages I’m all for it. My loyalty has been to Sean not Hoffa. I supported Hoffa in the past #1 because of Sean and #2 I never trusted TDU as being in it for the workingman. But I agree with @Bubblehead that they walk in easily. Where I disagree is where they will end up being positioned. Four years is a long time.

Tony Q

If it improves our union and takes us out of the dark ages I’m all for it. My loyalty has been to Sean not Hoffa. I supported Hoffa in the past #1 because of Sean and #2 I never trusted TDU as being in it for the workingman. But I agree with @Bubblehead that they walk in easily. Where I disagree is where they will end up being positioned. Four years is a long time.
Four years is like 16 years in Teamster years.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
TDU makes an assumption. (based on hearsay)

And, starts jerking off.

Isn't that kind of "par for the course". ?

They still think Ron Carey is the IBT General President.

-Bug-

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Looks like a 2 way race.
Hoffa retires and sticks hall in at the top just before. hall takes Taylor as #2. Although not extremely threatening but still on the side of caution, OB and FZ align and you now have a 2 way race. OB becomes president of the IBT, FZ #2.
I agree with your first 2 sentences .
I know its hard to separate KH from Junior but if Ken was Top Dog , the Teamsters would be tough again . I know the majority of the Cafe would disagree , but KH has a lot of Carey blood in him .

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree with your first 2 sentences .
I know its hard to separate KH from Junior but if Ken was Top Dog , the Teamsters would be tough again . I know the majority of the Cafe would disagree , but KH has a lot of Carey blood in him .
He’s lost that being around Hoffa for so many years....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I know there have been a lot of things that had his name all over it , but I can't help think it would be different if he was actually runnin' the show .
Absolutely.... and really, unless you are part of the inner circle we have no idea how Hoffa operates... he maybe doesn’t listen to suggestions and isn’t into getting input from any of his Vice Presidents... who knows...