What is meant when it states "General System Error" when trying to clock out? On Topic please

Observer

Tried to clock out-stated General System Error. Informed sup who has been there awhile. When I inquired as to what a general system error was - he stated, "I'll fix it". This is always their response. Our hub is notorious known for workers getting their time stolen. They even know which sups are doing it - nothing is done to them - company turns a blind eye. When you inquire further - they just state I'll fix it. Does anyone out there know what is meant by General System Error? I have no problem filing grievances and have done so several times on time stealing. Thanks for any help with this. Please don't state to call Jenny at 867-5309 - that joke is so old.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Tried to clock out-stated General System Error. Informed sup who has been there awhile. When I inquired as to what a general system error was - he stated, "I'll fix it". This is always their response. Our hub is notorious known for workers getting their time stolen. They even know which sups are doing it - nothing is done to them - company turns a blind eye. When you inquire further - they just state I'll fix it. Does anyone out there know what is meant by General System Error? I have no problem filing grievances and have done so several times on time stealing. Thanks for any help with this. Please don't state to call Jenny at 867-5309 - that joke is so old.

You’ve got 30 seconds to get out before she blows up

Heavy Package

Tried to clock out-stated General System Error. Informed sup who has been there awhile. When I inquired as to what a general system error was - he stated, "I'll fix it"

52813573.jpg

Good luck punching in again!

Turdferguson

Just a turd

That there is failure in the general system

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
this is what you do
lx7mXr.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You have been let go and someone forgot to inform you. The problem will work itself out. You will no longer be receiving a paycheck.