What is more rude when delivering biz?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I tried that with Walmart when they wouldn't open the dock door to accept their delivery because the one lady they had in receiving was on break.
Those same 15 boxes were back on the truck for delivery two days later.
Why didn't UPS return them to sender?
Same situation.

Someone at Walmart called the center asking for it to come back.

SandSpida

What is really rude is turning around to leave and cutting the cheese....
Is there a name for that in the UPS community? I’ve ripped one plenty of times at the door and left only to look back and see the customer bend down right into it. it should have a name, like the Cleveland steamer, Dutch oven, etc....

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Is there a name for that in the UPS community? I’ve ripped one plenty of times at the door and left only to look back and see the customer bend down right into it. it should have a name, like the Cleveland steamer, Dutch oven, etc....
Here we call it crop dusting

JJinVA

Im sheeting that one as EC and taking it back to the center. Must not really want it that bad, and if they do, they can make that 1 hour roundtrip to the center themselves. Bish I drove all the way out here to bring this to you and you shush me? Awww HAIL naw

JJinVA

I tried that with Walmart when they wouldn't open the dock door to accept their delivery because the one lady they had in receiving was on break.
Those same 15 boxes were back on the truck for delivery two days later.
Why didn't UPS return them to sender?

You should have futured it for a month to see if theyd come get it themselves and tell em it must have been a mistake lol