What is more rude when delivering biz?

When you walk into a biz and don't notice they are on speakerphone and you say " I have x for y person" and they either put a finger in the air or their finger to their mouth to shush you?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
When you walk into a biz and don't notice they are on speakerphone and you say " I have x for y person" and they either put a finger in the air or their finger to their mouth to shush you?
I'm polite and reserved. I understand just because a delivery guy walks through their door the world doesn't stop just for me.

This however, only lasts about 40-seconds. After that the blood starts to boil, veins pop outta forehead... it's game on MF'r!!!

Always leave with a "Have a great day". 😊

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

c85b5c26f2dda30aae87bb256757287b.gif

Est.1998

I'm polite and reserved. I understand just because a delivery guy walks through their door the world doesn't stop just for me.

This however, only lasts about 40-seconds. After that the blood starts to boil, veins pop outta forehead... it's game on MF'r!!!

Always leave with a "Have a great day". 😊
The only reason we're there is because we were summoned, like a genie.
They had a demand, we fulfilled their wish.
I don't take it personal if they feel they're too busy to acknowledge the 6 boxes of printing paper I'm stacking right at the front door.
Signature button: Covid19
Signed by: receptionist
"Enjoy your day!"
Exit the premises.

DriverNerd

I'm not bothered at all about this. If it was the reverse, I'd feel the same way. Now if that person doesn't say "hold on a sec" to the person on the phone, then I get pissed off.