What is more rude when delivering biz?

Poop Head

Judge me.
you shush me? Awww HAIL naw
Phrbm28.gif

Rack em

Made the Podium
I love when the customer points to the ground where they want me to set the box. Similar to yelling at a dog to sit.
I've had this problem the past few days with one business. They are ordering a :censored2: ton of furniture and expect me to drop it off in different spots every day. Yesterday I dropped it where I always leave their crap and they threw a fit. Today the lady physically stopped me and told me "You will take it down the hall where it goes." I turned around and sheeted as refused and let them know I was doing it. Called the boss, he said I did it right. Now that business doesn't get their stuff anywhere except right inside the front door, that's as far as I go now.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
CIR "Receiving" I do that one all the time. Ill be damned if Im hunting down your dock employees who are in the back playing Spades
Nothing worse than lazy receivers man. You know we’re coming, you know we’re super busy, yet there you are sitting on your ass just looking at me

JJinVA

Nothing worse than lazy receivers man. You know we’re coming, you know we’re super busy, yet there you are sitting on your ass just looking at me

I had one guy roll a large flatbed cart out to me one day and i was all happy cause I had about 25 heavy boxes for him, I said "heyyyy hows it goin man!?", he looked me dead in the face and walked away leaving the cart there. So you know what I did... i stacked all 25 of them right NEXT to the cart. There you go buddy, yer walcome

I've had this problem the past few days with one business. They are ordering a :censored2: ton of furniture and expect me to drop it off in different spots every day. Yesterday I dropped it where I always leave their crap and they threw a fit. Today the lady physically stopped me and told me "You will take it down the hall where it goes." I turned around and sheeted as refused and let them know I was doing it. Called the boss, he said I did it right. Now that business doesn't get their stuff anywhere except right inside the front door, that's as far as I go now.
No Christmas tip for you!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had one guy roll a large flatbed cart out to me one day and i was all happy cause I had about 25 heavy boxes for him, I said "heyyyy hows it goin man!?", he looked me dead in the face and walked away leaving the cart there. So you know what I did... i stacked all 25 of them right NEXT to the cart. There you go buddy, yer walcome
That’s awesome! Good move. Lol.

upstarter

Had a worker tell me I had to stack everything on a pallet, no problem, all labels went upside and all invoices on bottom. Also made sure I stacked it so poorly that as soon as he tried to move the pallet everything tumbled over. This didn't last long, he and another worker soon stacked and organized all the boxes as soon I unloaded them. Service with a smile.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Had a worker tell me I had to stack everything on a pallet, no problem, all labels went upside and all invoices on bottom. Also made sure I stacked it so poorly that as soon as he tried to move the pallet everything tumbled over. This didn't last long, he and another worker soon stacked and organized all the boxes as soon I unloaded them. Service with a smile.
Idk whats so hard about just doing a good job.