What is TDU afraid of ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We always knew.

TDU, doesn't want the members to know....

The source of their income.

"By federal court order, all information about donors to TDU is kept confidential by the Election Supervisor. No information about donations to TDU, including membership dues, is made public or to any union official or employer."

http://www.tdu.org/letters_from_the_election_supervisor

They aren't real Teamsters, Or they have something to hide.

-Bug-

Gimme Danger

Retaliation from thug officers against members who want to remain anonymous in their financial support for TDU.
I'm sure you've seen the video where an IBT VP threatened to punish members who voted against his buddy.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

We always knew.

TDU, doesn't want the members to know....

The source of their income.

"By federal court order, all information about donors to TDU is kept confidential by the Election Supervisor. No information about donations to TDU, including membership dues, is made public or to any union official or employer."

http://www.tdu.org/letters_from_the_election_supervisor

They aren't real Teamsters, Or they have something to hide.

-Bug-
You can't really blame them....everyone knows anyone who donates to Tdu is a maroon.......you see how difficult it is on here to get people to admit they are supporters....forget about getting them to admit donating.....I haven't seen one yet........hell even suckerman won't admit it

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

Teamsters United and TDU have no chance. After all these delegates elections it really shows. Their so called movement will go like a fart in the wind.

LeadBelly

Banned
I haven't seen anyone, campaigning for FZ.

Does FZ think social media, substitutes for.... actual physical interaction ?

-Bug-
Yes I think he does. Their whole campaign is based on this. What they don't understand is that we also have this covered. The true test is that we have proven leadership that the members want. They don't even know what a Zuck is. There are so many people on the ground this week and next for H20 that it's not even funny. Can't wait till they are crushed.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I haven't seen anyone, campaigning for FZ.

Does FZ think social media, substitutes for.... actual physical interaction ?

-Bug-
Not sure what rock you have been living under, but without a doubt, Z's campaign has been a "boots on the ground" effort.

He has been all over the country for more than a year.

It's "funny" how you seem to know all about Teamsters United and TDU, and all that they post, yet somehow missed the massive campaign effort put forth by this group.

Love them or hate them, one thing that they can't faulted on is the effort put into this campaign.

Fact

Nice try.

~Bbbl~™

UPS Preloader

Last election, my local endorsed H. This time around, as delegates they wore the red shirts. When asked face to face who they are supporting this time??? "We haven't decided." It's interesting that the local hasn't endorsed either candidate this time. My guess is that they don't want to go against H for fear of retaliation.

LeadBelly

Banned
Last election, my local endorsed H. This time around, as delegates they wore the red shirts. When asked face to face who they are supporting this time??? "We haven't decided." It's interesting that the local hasn't endorsed either candidate this time. My guess is that they don't want to go against H for fear of retaliation.
Or they have an election coming up and they want to purposely stay on the fence.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We are getting the same reaction on a local level. 251's administration is the epitome of retaliation.