What is the grossest thing you have seen

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And not necessarily on area.
Tonight I saw things hanging from the power line. I usually just see shoes rapped over them, and I always think someones mom and dad will be really p'od. But it was the strangest thing so I just had to go look. And it was 3 Rats, and Im not talking mice, Im talking big fat rats, all hung, and stung together hanging down at eye level of any passing vehicle.
I avoided it quickly at first thinking it was a limb, duh, then after I made the delivery, I just had to go look............It truned my stomache
#1 it was frightening
2# thinking someone had to do that,
and what could be wrong with someone touching them and doing that,
And where the heck are Rats that big?

wornoutupser

Hey Tooner!

How about going into the back door of a crematorium as the door is opening and the remains slide out on the tray. The mortician picked off a piece of the skull and started to comment on how wonderfully the parts fit together............................

I did NOT puke!

Jim Kemp

I once saw a dead shark hanging from a stop sign, didn't think it was gross, actually thought it was funny. I did see a guy ridding down the road polishings up the old sword, dude was swerving all the road.

outamyway

Very old lady with not enough on......

Of course I'll never forget the Hooters girl that came to the door with very little on:happy-very:

I

I shift manual

Used the restroom employees restroom at worlds smallest Hy-Vee at someone had picked their nose and wiped boogers all over the wall above the urinal. Amongst the boogers someone wrote...Booger King!! I just about puked!

DS

Fenderbender
One year we got 2 turkeys we had a 2nd freezer so we froze one.
For like 3 days we noticed a gargage smell,and when we clued in we realized the 2nd freezer died...it was HORRIBLE! when I opened the freezer door the smell filled the place,our 2 cats had this squinchy look on thier faces.The plastic wrap was bloated like in those old vietnam photos of casualties floating down the river,and when I picked it up it was hot!
It took 2 weeks to get rid of that smell.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I used to deliver to a funeral home, they kept signed delivery notices by the service entrance. One day they neglected to shut the door to the embalming room, and I saw a corpse on a table being prepped.:sick:
On another occasion I delivered fetal pigs in formaldehyde to a high school biology lab. One of the plastic bags had broken.

Big Babooba

All I will say is that I let the guy keep the pen after he signed, changed pads on the clip board and had dry heaves all the way to my next stop.

john346

No more Brown!
I'v been a part-time deputy for 15 years, seen a lot. But the guy two years ago that decided to check himself out in the mountains, almost two weeks later of hot days & cool nights..... Somehow managed to get BOTH barrels of the shotgun in his mouth & both to fire. Just getting him out of the willow bush he'd crawled into to hide, & in the bag. Three pair of gloves still didn't feel like enough.
:knockedout:

Average at Best

UPS Bathrooms

I second that! Specifically, two examples:

The "ladies" room in our building had one stall where someone kept wiping their boogers, and naturally, no one ever cleaned it up. There was a whole collection smeared on the wall.

When the water main near our hub broke, they brought in porta-potties but someone still took a dump in the men's room sink.

disneyworld

Hey Tooner!

How about going into the back door of a crematorium as the door is opening and the remains slide out on the tray. The mortician picked off a piece of the skull and started to comment on how wonderfully the parts fit together............................

I did NOT puke!
I walked in just as one was about to slide into the oven.

disneyworld

And not necessarily on area.
Tonight I saw things hanging from the power line. I usually just see shoes rapped over them, and I always think someones mom and dad will be really p'od. But it was the strangest thing so I just had to go look. And it was 3 Rats, and Im not talking mice, Im talking big fat rats, all hung, and stung together hanging down at eye level of any passing vehicle.
I avoided it quickly at first thinking it was a limb, duh, then after I made the delivery, I just had to go look............It truned my stomache
#1 it was frightening
2# thinking someone had to do that,
and what could be wrong with someone touching them and doing that,
And where the heck are Rats that big?
A caribou's head on his way to the taixdermist-the box had blood splattered all over it. The smell in the truck was pretty nasty that summer day.